1998 Crown Victoria P71 - Police Interceptor - $3,300

1998 Crown Victoria P71 - Police Interceptor - $3,000

This is a 1998 CVPI. It currently only has 123k miles on the clock and runs excellent. The car is clean inside and out. No major dents or gashes on the exterior (no rust), and no rips or stains on the inside. This car comes with a Go-Rhino pushbar up front, working spotlight, 16 inch steelies with good tires, along with a number of other extras and factory options (ABS, Traction Control, Power Windows/Locks, Cold A/C, etc). The motor runs strong! All previous maintenance records are included with the vehicle (its a thick stack of records from the previous police entity that owned the vehicle, with information on everything that was ever serviced or replaced), along with the original window sticker, and a clear IL Title.

It also has a full Viper Alarm System that is included with purchase. It is a Viper 5901. Its a complete 2-way security system with remote start and LCD remote. It has a 1 mile range, and tons of different options (remote door lock/unlock, trunk pop, shock sensor, interior temperature readout, remote start schedule, etc). For more info on the alarm, see this - LINK. I purchased the alarm brand new in March and had it professionally installed by Showtime Audio in Chicago.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will get right back to you.

This would make an excellent daily driver - I used it as my DD since February when I purchased it. The A/C blows ice cold. These cars are built to last, the mileage is low compared to other P71's I have seen on Craigslist of this year and newer. This was not a patrol car, it was a prisoner transport for a US Marshall (highway use).

REDUCED PRICE - $3,000

NOTE: I recently swapped in a CD player, as the P71's come standard with an AM/FM Only Radio. The CD player looks factory, and fits perfectly in the dash (it came from an F150 of the same year). Pic of it installed below.

Thanks! Pics are below of the actual vehicle:

68106388.jpg

75104004.jpg

36068559.jpg

45416680.jpg

81293702.jpg

82423665.jpg

84412643.jpg

photo3pev.jpg

Blinkstang

Addict
Jul 11, 2005
damn, i want this... let me see what i can do, where are you located?
I am located on the Northside of Chicago, right off of the Foster exit on 90. But I am willing to drive out and meet half way if you want to check out the car in person, take it for a test drive, etc... I get off of work and home by 6pm during the week, so anytime after that - just let me know.

Thanks!

EDIT
: I just noticed you are in Skokie, haha. So you live right by me, probably only a few minutes away. I am right near Norridge and about 5-7 minutes from Crown Theater.

Thread Info