Saleen Mustang 18x9 18x10 Chrome Replica Rims/Tires (Palatine, IL)

I have a set of 4 Saleen Mustang Replica Wheels for sale. This is for 2 (two) 18x9 Chrome and 2 (two) 18x10 Chrome Saleen Mustang Replica Wheels. The wheels are off my 99 S281E Saleen Mustang as I have upgraded to new ones. All the wheels are in great shape, except the passenger front wheel does have some scrapes on the outer rim edge, only cosmetic damage, no damage to actual wheel. I am in Palatine, if you would like to come by and see them that is fine. I prefer local pickup or meetup but if the buyer is willing to pay shipping, I will ship.

I also have tires if the buyer is interested. Right now I have Yokohama AVS ES100 on the wheels. The fronts are 265x35x18 and the rears are 275x35x18. All the front tires have 2 to 3/32 of tread left and the rears have 3 to 4/32 tread left.

Feel free to email or call with offers/questions/etc. 847.922.1565 For close up pics, please contact me as this was the best pic I had right now.

Payment must be made via cash and these are sold as is. Also Center caps are not included. I do have replica center caps if the buyer needs them.

DSC02014.jpg

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
I have a set of 4 Saleen Mustang Replica Wheels for sale. This is for 2 (two) 18x9 Chrome and 2 (two) 18x10 Chrome Saleen Mustang Replica Wheels. The wheels are off my 99 S281E Saleen Mustang as I have upgraded to new ones. All the wheels are in great shape, except the passenger front wheel does have some scrapes on the outer rim edge, only cosmetic damage, no damage to actual wheel. I am in Palatine, if you would like to come by and see them that is fine. I prefer local pickup or meetup but if the buyer is willing to pay shipping, I will ship.

I also have tires if the buyer is interested. Right now I have Yokohama AVS ES100 on the wheels. The fronts are 265x35x18 and the rears are 275x35x18. All the front tires have 2 to 3/32 of tread left and the rears have 3 to 4/32 tread left.

Feel free to email or call with offers/questions/etc. 847.922.1565 For close up pics, please contact me as this was the best pic I had right now.

Payment must be made via cash and these are sold as is. Also Center caps are not included. I do have replica center caps if the buyer needs them.

DSC02014.jpg

I have seen these wheels on a 04 cobra before they look bad ass. The car was slammed looked good. Nice car man:biggthump

Thread Info