03-04 SOS pod and cheap drag wheels

03-04 coupe SOS pod drilled for a raptor shift light $45 plus shipping or local pick up.
DSCN0133.jpg

DSCN0134.jpg

DSCN0135.jpg

The marks on the last photo cant be seen when mounted and I didnt try to rub them out didnt even know they where there until today.

Centerline Warriors 15x10 6.5 bs very light weight drilled and screwed with MT 28x10.5x15. I never ran them and think they need new tires I was having issues with the bead on one of the wheels I really dont like how the guy drilled them. You could change out the slicks and be fine the guy that I bought them off of told me once the weight of the car was on them they where fine but like I said before I never tryed them and sold my car. SOLD!

DSCN0124.jpg

DSCN0125.jpg

Also there is a lot of life left on the tires and I have center caps and lugs for them.

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Mar 25, 2007
Can I please have the Gauge Pod? Will this work for late 03 Models, and Coupes? Also, If I only use two gauges, will that have any effect on drill hole for the raptor mount?

If so, I have cash ready!!! I truly need this thing. Really....

-Chris

Sorry Chris, but Bob had hit me up on pm's earlier and I am giving him til Sat. to pick it up. So if anything happens and I dont hear from him its yours. Yes it is for your year/coupe and holes will not affect anything.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Sorry Chris, but Bob had hit me up on pm's earlier and I am giving him til Sat. to pick it up. So if anything happens and I dont hear from him its yours. Yes it is for your year/coupe and holes will not affect anything.

That's cool.

Damn, I really need a gauge pod, mine is "breaking."

If I have to pay retail, so be it.

Hope it works out for you though. Thanks again! :biggthump

Thread Info