For sale original Saleen side skirts 99-04

These are $150 a piece new unpainted form saleen. I had them painted satin silver, to match my 02 gt. They sat for a long time, they would need to be repainted. They are in great shape, the only thing is the passanger side skirt has 3 holes in the rear where the mounting screw goes, because It took me 3 tries to find the hole in the body. But this can be filled. Plus it does not show that much. $120 for both or trades.

Attachments

• Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 143

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
These are $150 a piece new unpainted form saleen. I had them painted satin silver, to match my 02 gt. They sat for a long time, they would need to be repainted. They are in great shape, the only thing is the passanger side skirt has 3 holes in the rear where the mounting screw goes, because It took me 3 tries to find the hole in the body. But this can be filled. Plus it does not show that much. $120 for both or trades.

ttt.................Trades................Offers?

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005

trueblue01gt

cammed and blown
Nov 25, 2005
I know, I was suppose to pick up an exhaust but I put the address in my nav it's like 2h45min. I can look into shippng, or bring them to the Svt picnic.

when is the picnic?

im a retard. its right on the csvt banner and i wont be there. busy watchin the crew beat up on the white sux

if i can find time to get out your way ill take them but if someone else can get them before i get a chance to get out there sell to them first

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
when is the picnic?

im a retard. its right on the csvt banner and i wont be there. busy watchin the crew beat up on the white sux

if i can find time to get out your way ill take them but if someone else can get them before i get a chance to get out there sell to them first

No problem, I ll try pricing out some shipping costs to your zip just to see how much it would be. Actually I have shipped via Greyhound before in bulk packages and they are fairly cheap. The only thing is you actually have to go to one of their stations and pick it up, they dont deliver to your door. Something to think about.

Thread Info