subs and boxes for sale

i have to 12" subs in boxes...custom made by me to fit in each rear corner as pictures....would like 400 for both or i would be willin to separate for 250 a piece...the will fit in coupe or convertible as the rear of the trunk is the same......i will part with the amp racks aswell for free....them are nothing special....

[media]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh140/TWIN57S/1126072111.jpg[/media]

twn-trbo-svt

NEW GUY
Jan 23, 2009
lmao everytime something is for sale means i bought new lmao......i will be putting caster camber plates on as well cause i got MM ones for the coil over....i put 2 10's in the trunk cause i ran out of room with the 12's do to the battery now in the trunk. also posting up a battery box lol...what you need just say the work man lol!!!

no there was a big write up on that place. shit got pretty deep on here with them guys. but its all good and something suppose to happen this weekend...with a busa.....i was only at 15psi plus my trans whining so i was not really lookin to be embarresed by a 600 lol

twn-trbo-svt

NEW GUY
Jan 23, 2009
arent those the subs that broke your back window. lol
lmao no the 1's i have in there now did it ($700!!!!). i had that protective hard cover out and the boxes moved so i can hook up my battery in the trunk.....these were mounted where my battery is now. thats why i am selling them. went down to 10's cause no room for these with battery in there. u should buy em!! :biggthump

Thread Info