03 sonic blue hood w/ black stripes & hood pins

never wanted to do it, but as you can tell my intake does not clear my hood so its being replaced. it was freshly painted last year, top and bottom side complete with matte black stripes in the vents. the stainless steel hood pins that are on the hood will stay attached and i will provide the other needed hardware.

the hood itself is pretty much flawless topside aside from about a 1-1.5" crack in the paint from the intake pushing up on the hood. the underside is a little scratched up from said intake - on a normal car you could touch it up and would be fine. i also had to cut a small rectangle out towards to rear to clear the intake as well (dont know how anyone retains their stock hood with this sullivan)

the hood will be in plainfield this weekend and all next week, back in rolling meadows next weekend - so whichever location is closer can be picked up this or next week

SOLD

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 247
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 152
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 149
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 151

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
thanks guys, i was really happy with the way it came out but its just not working with the intake - my loss is someone elses gain! i did want to try and keep it and hang on a wall or something but space is tight in the garage and i dont want to worry about moving it in october.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 122

Thread Info