2003 White Termi

19,900 FIRM! I don't have to sell and I know the market is bad right now but that’s the price. Basically I leave it up to fate, if it sells great if not that’s fine too. Everything is setup for a twin screw upgrade already all you would need to get would be the blower. Mileage on the is 45,xxx and I will continue to drive it.

2.8 upper
Billetflow idlers
irs brace
irs bushings upgrade
Mafia
100 hp nitrous
bottle warmer
purge kit
60lb injectors
KB boost'a'pump
Custom powder coat on blower and valve covers
ported blower
upgraded clutch
MGW shifter
Diablo sport handheld tuner with two tunes (Normal and N20)
Full tunes done by Kurgan Motorsports

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

Picture005.jpg

I have a blue bottle cover, not pictured.
Picture010.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

VIN# 1fafp48y33f380191

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...334913918&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT&viewitem=

jaykruger

Juiced, ported and blown
Mar 30, 2007
nice, looks like a great deal! clean engine bay too.

just curious though, dont you think the idea of making someone pay a 100 deposit just to test drive it, might hinder the sale?

oops carry over from craigs list ad. I usually never charge it anyway but that keep the joyriders away. Did the same thing when I sold my 97 (but it was only 50)

turbojay

Jun 10, 2007
I sold my 5800 mile 03 10th ann. cobra and my 01 zo6 with 6300 miles to get a 4500 mile 03 viper. The viper was cool for about three months. A year an a half later, I got rid of it. I am now looking for another cobra. Had I not bought it, I would still want one really bad. After owning one, never again. I sold the car with 6500 miles on it, and the things that were broken, starting to break, or leaking were pathetic. You probably won't listen, but KEEP THE COBRA. Jay

jaykruger

Juiced, ported and blown
Mar 30, 2007
I sold my 5800 mile 03 10th ann. cobra and my 01 zo6 with 6300 miles to get a 4500 mile 03 viper. The viper was cool for about three months. A year an a half later, I got rid of it. I am now looking for another cobra. Had I not bought it, I would still want one really bad. After owning one, never again. I sold the car with 6500 miles on it, and the things that were broken, starting to break, or leaking were pathetic. You probably won't listen, but KEEP THE COBRA. Jay

I have heard it both ways and I do have my worries about dodge quality when that parts are as expensive as they are for that call. The 96-99s seem to be the overal best and those are the ones I am looking at. I am still up in the air about it for sure. A twin screw cobra would be alot of fun and far cheaper to maintain.

turbojay

Jun 10, 2007
I looked at the gen2 vipers also, but after looking at them up close, they are very dated. The gen2's have smaller motors, weaker brakes, and head gasket issues. The gen3 is by far a better car all around compared to the gen2. The brakes on the gen3 are incredible, you can go from 140-40 in the blink of an eye. The drivability is also much improved. Drive them back to back and you will throw rocks at the gen2. They get very hot inside due to the mufflers being wrapped in the sills. After the "newness" wore off, I was very disapointed with the over all quality of a $90000 hand built car. The viper drew a crowd and was fast, but it didn't have the rip that the cobra did. At 6000 miles the pass window started to clunk, new regulator=$1200. Looking back, I wish I kept the cobra, good luck.

Thread Info