What would you pay...

Egreen99

Addict
May 26, 2004
7-8k tops...

I had a 98 LS1 they are awesome cars tons of power everywhere and T-tops is king for summer cruising especially at night when it's not as hot out.

LT1 never drove one, 97 have the same new style dash as the 98+ cars
if you like it I would pay 7-8k.

POS cars are bringing in 4-5k

If you are paying 6-8k might as well get a LS1, that is just me...

EVIL SVT

Bad Co. Bad Boy
Mar 29, 2009
Lt1s are the forgotten ones! I just lost my lt1 formula to a accident. The car had a small stall,catback,mild suspension,cai,and a 150shot. It ran 11.39@117mph 1.61 60fts.

Mine was a formula,chameleon green hardtop. I only paid 3200 for it with 79k on it.

I wouldn't pay anymore then u offered.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
To be honest I would say his asking price is good. To get a LT1 cheap or LS1 cheap you are usually buying a beat piece no matter the mileage. Yeah you can find cheaper with more miles but knowing this guy took good care of it and its bone stock is worth the piece of mind in my eyes.. In my opinion you get what you pay for.. When I sold my GT the guy liked it had just a few add on parts but they were aesthetic not performance. He offered 1k less because he said he found the same year car cheaper I told him to buy it than.. He came back a week or so later and paid what I was asking. If the car is clean and people see the crap others are selling they know you will be back is my point..

SVT SPEED 04

TCG Elite Member
Jun 9, 2004
$6-7 is a good price I feel for a 1 owner low mileage ride as you noted

We have heads/cam LT1 running away from some Ls1's. The combo just has to be done right.

Lsx cars are selling cheaper, but most are higher mileage cars and beat up

look around and make sure you see all your options

I like my LT1 :)

Thread Info