Black 97 Cobra 76K miles 7500 OBO.

Hey guys,

I'm really in need of some cash and I am sick of being unable to drive this car for 4 months a year, so I am putting it up for sale. I'd really like to sell the car quickly.

The car is in what I would say is "good" condition. Besides a few minor issues, the car has been great for the 2 years and about 6 thousand miles I've put on the car. I will be EXTREMELY forthcoming about any issues I've had with the car. I am looking to make deal that is fair for both parties. If you notice something that you think needs some work, I am willing to deduct from the price.

As for the car, it is stock besides a king cobra clutch that was installed last year and has less than 5 thousand miles on it. The car also has MSD spark plug wires and new plugs installed.

The few minor issues include:

-A/C blows only slightly cool air

-Before putting the car into storage for the winter, it threw a code for an 02 sensor. The cost of this can be deducted from the price of the car if it is not replaced by the time you want to purchase the vehicle.

As the title says, I'm asking for 7500 dollars. I am willing to budge a little bit for imperfections you point out, but I've skipped the 'bull' and am not overpricing the car to start.

If you're interested or need more information, you can reach me at imsodan AT gmail dot com, or you can call my cell phone at 630 550 6378.

Thanks

imsodan

Jan 31, 2008
Here are a few low quality phone pictures. I will try and get a few nicer pics up later tonight.

IMAGE_029.jpg

IMAGE_030.jpg

IMAGE_031.jpg

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list