95 Jeep cherokee 4x4 beater for sale Runs & drives 110,000 miles

Selling my 95 jeep cherokee 4wd. The truck has 110,000 miles on it. It's in fair shape. It runs & drives and would make decent transportation. I am listing all the minor problems with this vehicle, don't be scared as they are only minor issues and the Jeep runs & drives. It has always started up for me.

The body is in nice shape for it's age except has one rust spot by the passenger rear door handle and has rust on the back bumper. No damage on the body. The rear springs are worn and the back end sags a little. There is a small oil leak, the accessory belt tensioner makes noise. Oil consumpion is about 1 qt every thousand miles. The oil leak is minor but after long drives you can smell the oil burning. This appears to be coming from the valve cover. The brakes were done all around 8,000 miles ago. Drivers front U joint was done last fall, front driveshaft was changed out 2,000 miles ago. The 4x4 works but the transfer case is noisy. It makes some slight noise coming to a stop in 2wd I was told it's a loose chain in the case, this problem does not affect the jeep driving. The tires are almost all gone but still have a few thousand miles left in them there is a vibration at speed from the tires. Transmission shifts great no problems. Heat works only on high if you hit a big bump it stops till you switch it off and on again, a/c does not work due to bad a/c condenser.

Jeep has some sort of performance air intake and has a custom side exit exhaust Kind of noisy, but not too bad. It has a class 3 hitch with reciever and 2" ball that come with it.

Unfortunatly the stereo system in the jeep was removed. There is no radio in the jeep, but I left the wiring / install kit so you only need a head unit to get this going.

KBB Value for just the jeep in fair shape is 2,065

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pri...ue|296728|true&Condition=Fair&QuizConditions=
removed. There is no radio in the jeep, but I left the wiring / install kit so you only need a head unit to get this going.

KBB Value for just the jeep in fair shape is 2,065

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pri...ue|296728|true&Condition=Fair&QuizConditions=

$950 OBO
Pics by request.

Thread Info

• Redman
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list