T-56 Transmission Setup

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
its goign to cost me too much, i still need a new driveshaft, ECU/trans controller.

if i could get those parts included with our deal i would do it in a heartbeat...bu i got a deal on a full setup, with a lenntech manual valve body/trans brake...
So youd rather pay 2200 for a new tranny over paying maybe a 1000 for a driveshaft and ECU..............ok, well good luck with it?

Logan@DeansPerformance

Tai Ni Po Ni
Dec 1, 2006
So youd rather pay 2200 for a new tranny over paying maybe a 1000 for a driveshaft and ECU..............ok, well good luck with it?

i wouldnt be paying 2200...

if i sell my trans setup with everything for lets say $1500, id need $700 to make up the difference. i spoke with larry and he told me that he had no idea how long the swap would take him, id also need a different flex plat, and youd need a different flywheel.

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
i wouldnt be paying 2200...

if i sell my trans setup with everything for lets say $1500, id need $700 to make up the difference. i spoke with larry and he told me that he had no idea how long the swap would take him, id also need a different flex plat, and youd need a different flywheel.
Well I have the flywheel already, but oh well, do what you gotta do

Thread Info