2003 tt vert.

The time has come for me to sell my car. I do not want conversation on the economy and wether it is a good or bad time to sell. If you do not like the car or the price please move on and start your own thread about that. I priced it right and if it does not sell for what i want i will just keep it and relist it at a later time.

That said this 03 Cobra Twin Turbo Convertible has a fully built motor, custom fuel delivery system, custom cage, it is just built with the best of everything. I DID NOT SPARE ONE DIME BUILDING THIS CAR. My goal was to have a 9.5 sec car that looks stock, well I ran a 9.22 and can drive back and forth to work no problem. The car is a perfectly street able and has better drivability now than it did when it was stock. It would not take much to get it into the 8’s. I have made only 6 passes with the new motor and have put on only 30 or so miles. You are welcome to have anyone look at it. Compression test was just done and it was perfect. There was an unbelievable amount of time, work and money spent on this car.

The car is MINT and has NO DAMAGE AT ALL PAST OR PRESENT, minus a couple of small rock chips it is showroom new. The car is 100% perfect from bumper to bumper including motor, trans, top, EVERYTHING!

The car was tuned by KMS and made 836 rwp through the th400 at high boost and 790 rwp at low boost. All documentation including receipts, dyno’s, original invoice, mso, svt certificate, window sticker are included. I will give you the choice between the Bogart d-10’s or the New Fr-500’s that are on the car now. It will also include the Xcal Livewire as well as a couple boxes of stock parts. The car has no a/c (I still have all the parts).

I bought the car new and am the original owner. It has never been hit or painted, you are more than welcome to check it with a paint meter.

The Car does have nitrous that was never used but is in the car (Bottle, Purge, Msd. window, solenoids) and not hooked up, I was going to make a custom spray bar for the intercooler. The car also has a t400h trans installed, the odometer stopped working when we installed it (there is an adapter made to rectify this) the odometer read 15,3xxx when it was installed in 06/08 (I have all documentation)

The price is very reasonable at 36,000, considering a 15k vert would bring mid 20’s and there are over 30k in mod’s. I would also consider a trade for an 07 GT-500. This is the real deal, serious inquiries only.

847-354-5533

Here is a mod list, I am sure some things were left out.

TWIN TURBO:
THP 57mm Twin Turbo Kit
Complete Cold side custom coated
Powder Coated Sullivan intake
Powder Coated Sullivan lower
Powder coated valve covers
Powder coated timing cover
Ford GT coil covers
Accufab T/B
Upgraded Bell intercooler.
Upgraded 4" inlet/2.5" outlet compressor housings.
AEM electronic boost controller
DMH Electric cut-outs
Tyle blow of valve
Tyle Waste gates

ENGINE:
Cobra short block, Cleaned Bored .20 over
Oliver Billet Rods
JE pistons, pins, Keepers, thermal coated. 10.1
ARP hardware
Ported heads
SS Valves
Comp stainless springs
Comp retainers
Ford GT cams
ATI Super Damper
Tuff Stuff alternator
SCT 2800 in custom 3.5" housing.
MAFia
In car but never used and not hooked up.
Dynotune N20 Kit.
MSD digital window
Dynotune purge

FUEL:
BBRC Sumped tank
Glenns Performance fuel manifolds
3 Walbro 392 (255LPH) pumps
-10 in/out with -6 pump fittings
83# Siemens injectors
Injector Driver
Sullivan rails machined.

DRIVELINE:
th400 auto transmission
Modified drive shaft
Hurst quarter stick
9" Torque converter by UCC
Built solid, 8.8
Powder coated housing, tubes welded.
31 Spline Strange axles
Mustang GT brakes
FRP 3.75 gear
Metco billet upper and lower control arms
Driveshaft loop
Lakewood 50/50 shocks

SUSPENSION:
QA1 K-member
QA1 A-arms
UPR coilovers
MM CC plates
Lakewood struts.
Flaming River manual rack
Ford Racing rear shock tower brace
Kenne Brown full length SFC

Misc:
Autometer Lunar Water temp, A/F.
AEM electronic boost Gauge
Raptor shift light
Xcal Livewire
Tuned by KMS.
Kirkey race seats/Covers
8PT cage.

you allready know what it looks like, but for those that do not.

DSC_0013_d36b2.Large.jpg

DSC_0020_6b72b.Large.jpg

DSC_0026_ca636.Large.jpg

DSC_0033_ccde9.Large.jpg

DSC_0030_2c7d8.Large.jpg

Thread Info

• SLASH
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list