1998 Explorer Sport 4X4

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
It is the auto 4X4 or the low/high range. It goes in/out fine, no problem with the transfer case. There are no oil, or transmission leaks and the trans shifts fine, no 2-3 rpm spike these sometimes get. It is the OHC 4.0 engine. I JUST installed plugs and did a radiator fluid change. The muffler is one day old, it was leaking and I didnt want to sell it that way. There is also a new rack in it, thus the reason it needs an alignment. Ive been driving it back/forth to work and it rolls nice at 65. No check engine light or ABS issues.

When do you want it?

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
It is the auto 4X4 or the low/high range. It goes in/out fine, no problem with the transfer case. There are no oil, or transmission leaks and the trans shifts fine, no 2-3 rpm spike these sometimes get. It is the OHC 4.0 engine. I JUST installed plugs and did a radiator fluid change. The muffler is one day old, it was leaking and I didnt want to sell it that way. There is also a new rack in it, thus the reason it needs an alignment. Ive been driving it back/forth to work and it rolls nice at 65. No check engine light or ABS issues.

When do you want it?

tonight?

Thread Info

• dun4791
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list