RE, RE: KB for sale Not

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all that were pissed (Blutooth),
First off I'm sorry. As stated by many people it was first come first serve. This was the right thing to do. If you were pissed off by this arrangement you are not alone. I guess I'm also sorry that you all were not the first person inline, life will go on. Lets say some one else got the KB Setup instead of who really did. Some of you would still be pissed off. So either way I'm F***. Some of you may think I handled it wrong, I may have to a point. I don't have all day to keep checking in on ChicagoSVT for pm's. I'm lucky some times to check once a day. This is because I have a "job". And if I was to keep looking at a forum all day I would not have a job any more. It's not like I did not state that I was gone and would return every ones questions as soon as I could. So all of you knew what the situation was like. If I had multiple sets of everything you bet your A** I would try to sell every one a setup.
As I said above I'm sorry for the pissed off people and life will go on wether you think it will or not.

:mad:

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Feb 21, 2005
I doubt people are really pissed about you selling it to someone else. People here are 28-35 and understand they won't get everything on the market. I think the confusion was when you said it was still for sale after 3 people said they would pick it up. First come first serve..deals over..move on.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
i doubt people are really pissed about you selling it to someone else. People here are 28-35 and understand they won't get everything on the market. I think the confusion was when you said it was still for sale after 3 people said they would pick it up. First come first serve..deals over..move on.

+1

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
I doubt people are really pissed about you selling it to someone else. People here are 28-35 and understand they won't get everything on the market. I think the confusion was when you said it was still for sale after 3 people said they would pick it up. First come first serve..deals over..move on.
+1. I think the only confusion might have been the fact that he said it was still for sale.

I was one of the guys who didn't get it and I'm not upset at all. Only the person selling something knows what really happens behind the scenes (PMs) and who got there first. I think some people get upset because it was a really good deal and they were unhappy they missed out. That's the way it goes.

I think sometimes people fail to realize that not everybody lives on this site 24 hours a day. I know Chuckler mentioned that he was on the road for work and didn't always have access to the site and responding immediately to PMs. Like Carl said in the other thread, there's no such things as "dibs" or "site rules" about who is first in line for a sale. I was the first one who responded in the thread that I definitely wanted it, but that doesn't mean I was the first person he heard from.

I just appreciate the fact that you gave the opportunity to the local guys here to get in on a good deal. :biggthump I'm sure the new owner will enjoy it.

Chuckler3

Zombie Survivalist
Jul 21, 2008
+1. I think the only confusion might have been the fact that he said it was still for sale.

I was one of the guys who didn't get it and I'm not upset at all. Only the person selling something knows what really happens behind the scenes (PMs) and who got there first. I think some people get upset because it was a really good deal and they were unhappy they missed out. That's the way it goes.

I think sometimes people fail to realize that not everybody lives on this site 24 hours a day. I know Chuckler mentioned that he was on the road for work and didn't always have access to the site and responding immediately to PMs. Like Carl said in the other thread, there's no such things as "dibs" or "site rules" about who is first in line for a sale. I was the first one who responded in the thread that I definitely wanted it, but that doesn't mean I was the first person he heard from.

I just appreciate the fact that you gave the opportunity to the local guys here to get in on a good deal. :biggthump I'm sure the new owner will enjoy it.

+this...

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
+1 to what Larry said.

You know in your mind if you were fair or not and that's all that matters. To me it's first in line with cash and can pick it up as soon as possible. I think people often forget that it's not what is convenient to the buyer, but what's convenient to the seller, ie. First PM may say I want it and will come next week cash, and another person may be 5th in line, but says have cash now, will pick up tonight.

At the end of the day like Larry said, people can't always get in on a good deal. Good luck with the home.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
who gives a shit, he sold it to the first guy that had the cash...

i was thinking about it and i have on several occasions tried to sell something and the "first" pm was a lowball..there is no entitlement there. like carl said there is no rule on this and this thread is fucking stupid and should go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info