F/S Built IRS

Like the title says I have a built IRS for sale. I repainted the sub-frame before I reinstalled it after I did the bushings; it includes the following:

-Maximum Motorsports (MM) Urethane differential bushings
-MM urethane sub-frame bushings
-M14 front sub-frame bolt
-MM urethane upper and lower control arm bushings
-MM urethane sway bar bushings
-MM sway bar end links
-MM low profile sub-frame bolts
-BilletFlow diff. brace (black)
-DSS level 5 half shafts (brand new not installed)
-Differential case has Mark Williams billet steel bearing caps milled to fit case (cost me $250 for parts and machining)
-Stock Trac-loc and 3.55 gears (22,000 miles)
-Stock tenth anniversary brakes and rotors (red)
-Eibach pro-kit lowering springs (includes front springs)

$2600.00 OBO

Now, before you all ask, yes I will part out. Here is the pricing:

-Stock IRS with all of the bushings, sway bar end links, low profile bolts, Mark Williams billet steel bearing caps, stock brakes, Eibach springs, Trac-Loc, 3.55 gears, and stock half shafts $1400.00 OBO

-Sub-frame only (includes bushings, sway bar end links, low profile bolts, knuckles, upper and lower control arms, and hubs). $600.00 OBO

-BilletFlow Brace $140.00 OBO

-DSS level 5 half shafts with inner CVs installed (Brand New, never installed), $1400.00 OBO

-Eibach pro-kit lowering springs $200.00 OBO

-Sold Stock half shafts $180.00 a piece

-Brakes, (calipers and rotors) $200.00 OBO

-Differential case with Mark Williams bearing caps, cover and pinion flange $500.00 OBO (these retail for $575.00 from Ford Racing through Summit)

-I have a separate housing with the same caps and cover $475.00 OBO (sorry no pinion flange)

-Stock 31 spline Trac-Loc with carbon fiber clutches (22,000 miles) $175.00 OBO

-Moser 8.8 31 spline spool. $165.00 OBO

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Again the half shafts are brand new, never installed and include the inner CV. The hubs are used and have 3" studs pressed in.

10thredvert

Nov 10, 2008
Prices Reduced

PRICES REDUCED

Complete Built IRS out of an 03 Cobra Includes the following:

-Maximum Motorsports (MM) Urethane differential bushings
-MM urethane sub-frame bushings
-M14 front sub-frame bolt
-MM urethane upper and lower control arm bushings
-MM urethane sway bar bushings
-MM sway bar end links
-MM low profile sub-frame bolts
-BilletFlow diff. brace (black)
-DSS level 5 half shafts (brand new not installed)
-Differential case has Mark Williams billet steel bearing caps milled to fit case (cost me $250 for parts and machining)
-Stock Trac-loc and 3.55 gears (22,000 miles)
-Stock tenth anniversary brakes and rotors (red)
-Eibach pro-kit lowering springs (includes front springs)

$2400.00 OBO

Parts sold individually:

-Stock IRS with all of the bushings, sway bar end links, low profile bolts, Mark Williams billet steel bearing caps, stock brakes, Eibach springs, Trac-Loc, 3.55 gears, and stock half shafts $1300.00 OBO

-Sub-frame only (includes bushings, sway bar end links, low profile bolts, knuckles, upper and lower control arms, and hubs). $500.00 OBO

-BilletFlow Brace $135.00 shipped

-DSS level 5 half shafts with inner CVs installed (Brand New, never installed), $1300.00 OBO Remember this is with inner CVs installed by DSS. You can still sell your stock shafts

-Eibach pro-kit lowering springs $200.00 OBO Shipped

-Sold Stock half shafts $150.00 shipped

-Brakes, (calipers and rotors) $200.00 OBO

-Differential case with Mark Williams bearing caps, cover and pinion flange $500.00 OBO Shipped (these retail for $575.00 from Ford Racing through Summit)

-I have a separate housing with the same caps and cover $475.00 OBO Shipped (sorry no pinion flange)

-Stock 31 spline Trac-Loc with carbon fiber clutches (22,000 miles) $150.00 shipped

-Moser 8.8 31 spline spool. $165.00 OBO shipped

10thredvert

Nov 10, 2008
Are the halfshafts the new style that DSS is selling? Will these work on a 2001 Cobra?

They are level 5s with with new Ford inner CVs installed by the Drive Shaft Shop. I believe this is the design they are using now but they are not the FD45 upgrade which has a chromemoly inner CV. These have a 31 spline inner CV and would require a 31 spline diff. I believe (you need to confirm this) your car came with a 28 spline diff. If you would like to convert to a 31 spline diff. I am selling that as well. I can also set up one of the housing I have for sale with the gear of your choice and send it to you. Let me know what you would like to do.

Thread Info