somebody take my cobra?

LSX7

ridng dirty
Oct 9, 2005
how has no one picked this one up yet?

i recall when logan brought this car to my work to show joey and myself... i could not believe this car it was awesome... i asked how many miles when he told me i could not believe it... i had to pick my jaw up off the ground... i was trying to work out a deal for this and my trailblazer.... i could not pull it off... but what i would do for thiss car ...

im not joking when i say it runs GREAT! you wont be disappointed if you go take her for a drive i promise... some one help out a fellow member and also get yourself a KILLER deal!

so BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logan@DeansPerformance

Tai Ni Po Ni
Dec 1, 2006
how has no one picked this one up yet?

i recall when logan brought this car to my work to show joey and myself... i could not believe this car it was awesome... i asked how many miles when he told me i could not believe it... i had to pick my jaw up off the ground... i was trying to work out a deal for this and my trailblazer.... i could not pull it off... but what i would do for thiss car ...

im not joking when i say it runs GREAT! you wont be disappointed if you go take her for a drive i promise... some one help out a fellow member and also get yourself a KILLER deal!

so BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks babycakes....

many vouches, car is stout!!!!

Thread Info