Pi-Thon hose locks for 03-04 Co

UPDATE

Only large tool set included and missing the radiator return peice (bottom center peice in pic), otherwise complete - this is a great deal!

Complete set with special tools included. These are beautiful. These are polished aluminum and look amazing against black hoses. I have these on my 1992 LX. This is a brand new kit for an 03-04 Cobra and I also purchased the extra tools to make installation easier. I paid over $170 for these.

$140 OBO
NOW $75 firm!

FROM THE MANUFACTURER:

With these Spanner Hose-Lock hose clamps from Pi-Thon, you get a positive seal that won't damage your hose, and an outstanding finished look. They're CNC-machined from high-quality billet 6061-T6 aluminum to ensure a precise fit and show-winning appearance. Their compression design consists of twin 30 degree tapers with an offset split compression ring, for a full 360 degree sealing surface. There are no parts to wear out, and the reusable spanner design is easy to use with the available spanner wrenches.

The Cobra Kit includes fittings for the following hoses:
Vacuum behind throttle body (1); Radiator overflow (2), Vacuum throttle body (1); Power steering return (1); Intercooler assembly (3); Radiator return (1); and upper radiator (2).

EXAMPLE PICTURES:

nissan_rx8_polished_2259_detail.jpg

clamp_cap_310_detail.jpg

f150engine_1351_detail.jpg

PICS OF THE PARTS I AM SELLING:

DSC07281.jpg

DSC07285.jpg

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list