alot of misc go fast parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Man......I didnt want to do this, but I cannot stand it when people do shady shit like this........

I must have sent Nick like 15 emails regarding these headers, making sure they were available, telling him that I want them, giving him my phone number to call me as soon as they were off the car. I finally circle back with him again today, because I had the feeling I was going to be fucked over, and of course I was. We exchanged these PM's today, him saying he sold them to a neighbor who gave him more money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Headers??
Originally Posted by firstsvt: Yo Nick, just wondering if the headers and exhast are off the car yet???

If not, when will they be available??

Jason
904-613-xxxx

Originally Posted by vnmpind:

tried calling you friday my neighbor actually bought them he gave me 600.00 and his brand new bassanis I couldnt say no..I am really sorry

Originally Posted by firstsvt

Dude, I'm sorry, but your full of shit. You didnt try to call me Friday, I had no missed calls, and no messages. This is the exact reason I hounded you every couple of days about the headers.....BECAUSE I WANTED THEM!!

Why even put shit up for sale in the forums if youre not going to give the first person to respond, the opportunity?!??!

Thats a fucking shitty move man......

Yeah, and he gave you some BRAND NEW Bassanis and $600, I dont believe it. What are you gonna do with Bassanis, put em on your turbo car??

Your story doesnt make sense, and you really fucked me here, I just wanted to tell you that. I've been waiting patiently for weeks for these, and you do this???

what the fuck man?

Originally Posted by vnmpind:

selling the bassanis for 550 so I made 550 more than you where going to pay you would have done the same thing...I had them off the car friday he helped me take them off and wanted them bad...plus I saw you posting on modfords about headers which is why I asked if you where still interested...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the fuck? Why put stuff for sale on here if you have no intention of selling it to those interested on here. I got jerked around for a few weeks, then he lies, and says he tried to call me (WHICH WAS A LIE), and he sold em to his neighbor that gave him a better deal.

I can understand that he wanted to take the better deal, but dont fucking lie to people and jerk em around for weeks, lie, and then fuck em over.

THIS IS JUST BAD BUSINESS AND IT HAS NO PLACE ON CSVT!

All this is extra shitty, especially considering he made a thread discussing how mad it made him to have people buy stuff from him, and then re-sell it to make more money..........:mad: http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32544

What the fuck is wrong with you man? Take that shady shit somewhere else!!!

Just wanted eveyone else to be careful dealing with this guy...........

Jason

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Wow, thats sucks...you were waiting and counting on those for awhile. Now you wasted 3 weeks, which in return your car could've be running....

Exactly, now I get to order some custom ones that'll take 4 weeks sooo, so he'll have wasted a total of 7 weeks of my time! My car wont be out this year, thanks Nick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info