2005 gsxr 750 $5000 BUY NOW!

SOLD

Its yellow and black.

the best time ive gotten at the track is a 10.4@131 with a 1.5 60 ft.
i rode it the past 2 summers putting on around 10,000 miles cruiseing around with the bike group of people i was with when i was single. ive taken it to the drag strip probably 5 times last year and put about 50-60 runs on it over the summer time. never stunted it, bike fell once and you can see the scratches on the cover. making a left turn from a stop sign going 5 mph in cold weather with cold tires doesnt work.

i do have a front and rear bike stand also.

ive only rode it 3 times this year. i gotta get rid of it to start paying for a mortgage this november when i move to VA.

The only thing wrong with the bike is the rear rim is bent on the lip but doesnt leak air so i never messed with it and the speed sensor needs to be replaced. the sensor cost $65 and takes about 5 minutes to change out.

Heres whats done to it.

lowered 2 in front and 4 in rear
gsxr gel seat
double bubble, yellow chrome wind screen
gsxr grips
yoshi rs-3 carbon fiber slip on exhuast
power commander
6 over sprockets/-1 front and +4 rear
6 inch bolt on extension
shinko stealth ultra soft rear tire/ pilot power front tire
i have a strap on the font for the track
k&n drop in filter
carbon fiber accent on rear seat cowl plastic cover
stainless steal rear brake line
pig spotter mirrors
gel tank pad
CRG adjustable levers
yellow headlight overlay
vortec frame sliders
undertail
flush mount turn signals

l_52d039447d71b5db4f0ebf3a9deefb7f.jpg

l_ae2c737d8de957af292cdd36a7be4214.jpg

P

PearlBlue L

I just got back tonight from Va Beach, 75 degrees all week and nice, then i arrive here and its only 55! I cant wait to get to the beach in december. Anyways me and the wife found a house and the mortage company told me that i gotta get rid of this bike in order to get the approval and i gotta have it sold by Oct 31st. I now will accept $5000 and just end up putting the remaining balance on a credit card that is gonna get paid off anyways when we close on the house. We came to an agreement with the seller to pay full asking price of $225,000 and they would give us $10,000 for closing cost and then what ever is left goes to a credit card! Plus its a flip house and we get everything brand new except for the roof, its only 4 years old, and the shell of the house. we got to pick out the colors for everything including cabinets, counter tops, lighting fixtures, flooring, front door, siding, trim. so basically we are getting a new house with some older studs in the walls and its in an awesome area with great schools so we couldnt be happier. Now someone buy this bike!

P

PearlBlue L

dude i want this bike..You would be interested in a 99 camaro SS modded to the gills for a trade would you..the only thing is i would need some cash on top of my car which im doubting u would do, but its worth a shot.

if i was single and not trying to buy a house then i would consider your offer since i sold my L, but i gotta get a house for the wife and kids. my oldest starts school next year and i go on deployment in february and dont feel like leaving them in va in an apartment for 6 months while im gone.

Thread Info