removed spring edition stripes and mustang lettering
sct badge
punisher overlay

-tuned by Bob Kurgan-

rollinbw3.jpg

dscn0719ss8.jpg

dscn0722yw3.jpg

img6378sm5.jpg

and the autotrader add can be found here http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?paId=281018960. pm me for further info, im selling it because im tired of it. I bought an 08 600rr and have a lot more fun with that, and just want to get into a differnt car looking for 14k

v8venomgt

Addict
Sep 16, 2004
looking for some input guys. im asking 13k. is that reasonable for what i have into it? its been on autotrader for couple of months ago and ive had barely any emails about it and the ones that i do people dont call or email back. i realize the economy is bad, and the bank wont loan nearly that much on it and that it would require someone with some cash and a loan to get it. any tips or feedback would be appreciated

v8venomgt

Addict
Sep 16, 2004
I have no idea why this hasn't sold. I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had the cash. One of the sickest GT's I have ever seen. GL.
thanks man, i do like the car a lot...but i want to try something differnt, no real reason behind it other than that to sell it

I had trouble selling my GT on a 100 shot last year , ended up getting 13,000 for it, mine had the stock cams though. My boss actually bought it from me lol. 43k miles, fuckin IMMACULATE. If you look back in my threads you can see it. Maybe people are just afraid of cars that have been sprayed :dunno:
so you think my asking price is fair/not wildly high? i also have a tko/trans swap in it which is the primary reason im asking the $ im asking. it also has brand new bfg drag radials and fr500s. n2o as you know is just as safe if not safer than any other power adder. these cams are n2o friendly and should be quicker than a blower car in the 1/4

That is probably the biggest reason it hasn't sold.
i have no doubt about that. n2o scares off a lot of people due to the lack of experience that some have had with it, and everyone seems to know "some guy that sprayed a xxx shot and it blew to shit" i have one of the safest kits out there with all of the dummy proof shit and anyone that knows me somewhat well knows that the bottle went on just last year, and has only had a few bottles run through it.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
thanks man, i do like the car a lot...but i want to try something differnt, no real reason behind it other than that to sell it

so you think my asking price is fair/not wildly high? i also have a tko/trans swap in it which is the primary reason im asking the $ im asking. it also has brand new bfg drag radials and fr500s. n2o as you know is just as safe if not safer than any other power adder. these cams are n2o friendly and should be quicker than a blower car in the 1/4

i have no doubt about that. n2o scares off a lot of people due to the lack of experience that some have had with it, and everyone seems to know "some guy that sprayed a xxx shot and it blew to shit" i have one of the safest kits out there with all of the dummy proof shit and anyone that knows me somewhat well knows that the bottle went on just last year, and has only had a few bottles run through it.

I'm with you dude, It's been modded nicely and looks damn good, that's for sure. Nobody is buying nowadays. Ubnsmokd's WS6 wouldn't sell for 16k obo this summer and one year ago people on LS1tech would have jumped at it for 19k all day long.

Egreen99

Addict
May 26, 2004
Honestly you can get a 2001 cobra for 11-13k all day long. It would take someone unique to buy your car, meaning they love everything about it color, mods etc... hell 99-02 GTs can be had for a song these days like 6-7k.

your car is awesome BTW love the color scheme and mods. 13k might be a stretch I could not sell my 2000 c5 6 speed for 16k with 58k miles on it.

I would put it on ebay, worth a shot. stangnet, corral, modularfords etc...

good luck

Thread Info