For Sale Aeromotive A1000 Pump, Regulator, and Filter

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
Ill take the 100 micron filter.

Do you have the -10 Oring fittings for it as well? Or even the -10 oring couple fittings? Id be interested in those too.

I will let you know asap, ive got another guy who said he wants the regulator and filter so he has dibs as of now, if he doesnt pay by tomorrow AM its all yours man. I am reusing the fittings sorry. I'll pm you when I find out, thanks!

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
I have a A1000 fuel pump that was used for about 20-30 mintues of drive time total. Pump works and looks like brad new. Costs $313 from Summit, Sell for $260.
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=AEI-11101&N=700+115&autoview=sku

Next is the 100 micron filter and housing for pretty much any aeromotive pump. Also 20-30 mintues drive time, looks like new. Costs 100 from summit, sell for $60.
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=AEI-12304&N=700+115&autoview=sku

Next I have a A1000 Fuel regulator with boost reference. This regulator is for carb'ed applilcations, can be used for N/A or boost setups. Also 20-30 minutes drive time, looks like new and works like new. Costs $155 from Summit, sell for 120.
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=AEI-13204&N=700+115&autoview=sku

Only selling parts becuase I am changing up some stuff. I also have lots of A/N fittings ranging from -6 to -10.

Sure wish I would have waited to purchase my A-1000 pump till now. Good deal man.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Since Mike already sold the filter, I put this out there.....I have two new filters for this setup......a paper one and a SS reusable one. Not sure of the Micron ratings or if they are universal (for FI and carbs), but I bought them for a FI setup at the time.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Since Mike already sold the filter, I put this out there.....I have two new filters for this setup......a paper one and a SS reusable one. Not sure of the Micron ratings or if they are universal (for FI and carbs), but I bought them for a FI setup at the time.

Larry it will be really beneficial if you can find out the Micron ratings for those filter elements. The 100 micron filter element goes pre-pump and the 10 micron element goes post pump. If they are switched up then the pump can be overloaded because it will be pulling much more vacuum through the pre-pump filter. That can cause vapor lock to occur easier.

If these are Aeromotive part numbers then the fabric one is the 10 micron and the S.S. is the 100 micron element. :biggthump

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Larry it will be really beneficial if you can find out the Micron ratings for those filter elements. The 100 micron filter element goes pre-pump and the 10 micron element goes post pump. If they are switched up then the pump can be overloaded because it will be pulling much more vacuum through the pre-pump filter. That can cause vapor lock to occur easier.

If these are Aeromotive part numbers then the fabric one is the 10 micron and the S.S. is the 100 micron element. :biggthump
Thanks, I didn't realize that. That's really good to know. :biggthump

Both of these filters were intended to be used post-pump and they are actually SX filters, not Aeromotive. I'll see if there are part numbers or other info on them.

Thread Info