F/S Brand New Weld Prostars and Tires!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I am selling my Brand new Weld Prostars 15 x 10 rear 6.5 backspacing with Mickey Thompson DR's 28" tall and 15 x 4 front skinnys with Arizonian tires. All of this has never been put even on the car yet. All rims and Tires were purchased at Discount Tire and the rims come with a 1 year warranty and the tires come with a lifetime spin and balancing and repair warranty. I will have pic's up this week.

$1,100.00 for all

SOLD TO 03CobraBoy

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
They will fit the 03 cobra because of the 6.5" backspacing. I just sold a rear pair to IZZY on here and they fit his car no problem..

Not to muck up your thread. But I am VERY interested. The bolt pattern is different for your year. Why do you have them? I'll like to come check em out on my car. I wont drive just want to make sure they clear and the pattern is right.

Xx CHOPPZ xX

R.I.P Chris "Crazy Chris" Beckmann. I will Miss U!
Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
Not to muck up your thread. But I am VERY interested. The bolt pattern is different for your year. Why do you have them? I'll like to come check em out on my car. I wont drive just want to make sure they clear and the pattern is right.

Yeah you can come check them out like Tuesday or later on in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info