03 DSG Terminator For Sale

For reasons beyond my control, I will have to sell my 03 DSG Cobra. It has
26k miles. Mods are 2.81 pulley, K&N FIPK, Steigmeier Stage 4 Port, Diablo Sport tuner with custom tune. Makes 462 RWHP and 458 Torque with stock exhaust. It has a Spec Stage 2 plus clutch just installed and a Steeda Tri Ax shifter.
AFS Mach 1 look-a-like chrome wheels 10.5 rear and 9 front BFG KDWS tires.
I could ask higher and himhaw around but I need $23k for the car. I will post pics this weekend. I do have a pic on my avatar. It is of me racing it at Indy WFC X, where I was runner up in Cobra Challenge. If interested call me.
217 691 7880 I stay in Woodstock during the week, but live outside Springfield. I can bring it to the Burbs if necessary. If yo are in the market for a Terminator, dont let this one get away!
Mike

mef8864

Feb 10, 2006
03 dsg terminator $20k

I had previously advertised my Dark Shadow 03 Cobra for sale. I am in a pinch and need to sell it before the bank takes it. It has some mods but for the most part remains stock. It was only driven 3 times this year and is garaged always. It has never seen weather other than an occasional rain. It has 26k miles. Mods are as follows; K&N FIPK, 2.81 Upper pulley and 100mm idler, Steigmeier Stage 4 port, Diablo Sport Tuner w/ custom tune by FC Customs Springfield IL. Dyno'd 462 rwhp and 458 tq. Other items are Steeda TriAx shifter, Hurst Line Loc, Spec Stage 2 plus clutch, AFS chrome Mach 1 wheels 10.5 and 9. If interested contact me @ 217 691 7880. The price if firm. I owe more than this and have to make up the difference. Let my misfortune be your gain.
Mike

There are pics on a previous thread....or I will post them later today.

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
WOW!! Thats a GREAT deal!! I wish my GT would sell and I would get this in a heartbeat. I got $11K just need $9K for the GT.

Damn it!! But Good Luck on selling it man!! I hope you get rid of it before they come and get it like you mentioned. :biggthump

Thread Info

• mef8864
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list