1999 Cobra

I purchased it 3 years ago from a retired couple in Washington DC.. The couple purchased it when they retired but soon found out it sat too low to get in and out of.. I flew there from Milwaukee, WI and purchased it when it had 7,200 miles..

The car has some mods.. At 11k miles I added a Procharger, exhaust, gears and springs.. The car also has some other mods such as Saleen replica rims and a 03/04 Cobra bumper.. The car now has 14k miles..

The car is a 9/10..

It runs perfect and has not mechanical problems what so ever..

I really don't want to get rid of it but I now have 2 kids, a house, private school to pay for and a host of other bills that seem to be getting bigger rather than smaller.. Thus, I can see the writing on the wall and need to let my pride & joy go..

$18,000

I'm located in Milwaukee, WI

*****Serious inquiries only please*****

DSC01281.jpg

DSC01285.jpg

DSC01284.jpg

DSC01150.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

lit

one bad motha!
Jan 28, 2008
Does it still have A/C and heat? If the weather was not going to be bad tomorrow I would like to come see it. Thanks

Duke

yes it does. Twig will be off work on Sunday. call him.414-690-8154.. the car is in storage off site and the place it is stored will not be open on sunday.. the owner might open it for us since it's a friend. Just call and talk to twig.

Thread Info