2000 Bonneville SE, Loaded 30mpg, clean

Selling my 2000 Pontiac Bonneville SE
93,800 miles
Great tires about 80% left Continental touring
Brakes are good no noises
Battery is 1.5 years old

Upper and lower manifold gaskets replaced (very common problem with 3.8L GM motors) Other than this issue the 3.8L is the best motor GM makes!
No leaks
does not burn any fluids
new NGK plugs
new spark plug wires
throttle body cleaned
EGR valve cleaned
Trans shifts great

19/30 MPG

why compromise safety/room with a smaller 4 cylinder car that will get you the same MPG on the highway as this car, that can seat 5 comfortably and carry allot of luggage/grocery with a nice big trunk. And the best part is that it get 30mpg on the highway same as many 4 cylinder cars

Very reliable car have taken many trips recently to Wisconsin, Michigan etc.. with no issues. Im the second owner, and this is my 4th bonneville and the best one by far. It is fully loaded basically a SLE without the plactic body parts.

Issues:
Ac is not cold, last year it would freeze you. not sure what happened over winter?

oil pressure gauge does not work-very common issue with the car

Full power:
Power doors
power windows
power side mirrors
Tilt wheel
Cruise control
delay wipers
fog lights
rear vents

Options:

Leather seats
dual zone climate control
Traction control
Upgraded factory radio with eq/ cd player
auto headlights on and off
Floor shifter with console

very clean car, no dents, or dings, interior seats professionally cleaned before winter. It looks great with the Rare Spruce green metallic paint.

check out the pics:
had one of my neighbors host the pics for me, my gmail account it jacked up.

http://picasaweb.google.com/rizriz/QutoobBonneville

Built on the same chasis as the Seville, LeSabre etc.. it is very smooth on the highway and handles great for a big car.

have 2 sets of keys, books, manuals and some reciepts from previous owner. Clean and clear title on hand

looking to get $4700

Thread Info

• E
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list