1990 honda crx si

i need to move out and cant finish the crx so im selling it. It basically needs half the charge piping done which is easy as shit to do, bolt up the intake manifold, right front suspention fork and bolt up the oil pan.
-D16A6
-HKS T3T4 57 trimm Turbo .63 A/R
-Tial 38mm Wastegate w/ .6 bar spring (8 PSI)
-XO2 Racing Turbo manifold
-PM6 ECU w/ Ostrich EMU
-JDM parts Front Mount IC
-1G DSM BOV
-Turbo Oil Lines installed
-Turbo Oil Return installed

car as is with stock parts to put back to stock - 600.00

car with all turbo parts i have - 1500.00

prices are as low as i will go only because i am just making my money back for the parts. It has full interior in good condition. Ive been really busy lately and dont have time to put it back to stock so you will need to get something to tow it with. if purchased with turbo parts ill throw in a PM6 ECU with an Ostrich EMU (Engine Management Unit) Ill try to get some pics u
p ASAP but dont have the interwebs where im staying right now.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
the gtp has more potential than a stupid d series, who does that?! I would have just gotten a dsm... lol Sorry ricky i had to be an ass, gl with selling all your shit!:dunno:

You would be surprised with how much punishment a D16A6 specfically can take before it lets go.

Its non-vtec and has VERY strong stock internals, I've seen stock block D16a6's push 12PSI of boost without a hiicup and dyno north of 200 whp. in a sub 2000lb car, thats ALOT of power.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
crankwalk.jpg

Nuff said.

GL Ricky.

sorry ive been kinda slacking. i was a little buzzed when i posted this. as of right now it doesnt run. if it goes back to stock it will run just fine. trans feels solid no problems getting into or out of gears. turbo kit needs less than a days worth of work to get going. as for miles ill have to check it again. ill try to get over to a friends house to post up pics. hopefully tonight. it does have some honda cancer but not too bad IMO. If anyone wants to check it out just pm me.

Thread Info