It pains me, but... I'm selling the entire 2.3 Whipple system I have

Well before I was on the fence about it, but now it's a definite.

Basically I want to put as much down on my, er... um

GT500 :D

as possible, so I'm going to stick with the Heaton for now, probably have it polished and close the Cobra 2.0 project unless more money falls into my lap. I also have a 94 SC restoration project that has been sitting for a while that I should turn some attention to.

If I suddenly fall into money and no one buys it, then I'll just roll forward with the basic project.

Anyway, I didn't post in the for sale threads because I don't have all the prices worked out just yet and I lost what I worked on for another member here, but if anyone is interested, here is what I have:

All items are new in box except where noted

Polished 2.3 Whipple for 03/04 Cobra with larger plenum (aftermarket TB)
Redfire anodized Billetflow Throttle Body
Redfire anodized (well, Aeromotive stock colored) complete fuel system with black AN fittings and braided lines
Siemens-Deka 60lb Injectors (from Kurgan Motorsports)
LDC Cooling mod
Canton battery box intercooler tank (powdercoated grey and very nice, but used)
Steeda battery relocation box (no cables)
Fidanzia aluminum flywheel
Reichard Racing Intake Spacer / All fittings and parts
New ford intake manifold gasket

Clutch, 26 spline input shaft, shim kit and all the other hooha I had for driveline has been sold to IZZy.

I think there is more, but basically this is an official notification. I've had this stuff so long I forgot everything I have... hahaha

CobraCommander

Rice & Beans
Mar 27, 2005
aeromotive.jpg

Once again, here is the aeromotive kit with the blower.

CobraCommander

Rice & Beans
Mar 27, 2005
I think $3200.00 on the blower alone is fair and all of the parts are new, so at least that's the main chunk to start with.

I'm going through the parts on Lethal Performance to see prices and marking them down from there. It's about the best I can come up with.

Dave, if you're interested I'd love to see it go to someone I know so I can cuddle it from time to time. :D

CobraCommander

Rice & Beans
Mar 27, 2005
I wanted to do the polished whipple since I saw it at NMRA a while ago and when I saw this:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=104572#8

I actually spec'd out the entire build and people like Larry (GNXS) and others on here were always a constant help in deciding what to do and what not. In fact, I chose the 2.3 based on Larry's success and longevity with the blower. I mean, he's got a million miles and a zillion runs on that summbitch, so thats a keeper.

I always wanted it to match:

94SCEngine01.jpg

and maybe I'll just polish the heaton and optimize the tune, but Packey Webb gave me such a sick deal on a 500 that not one dealer would go near and that car needs suspension like a mofo!

Thread Info