Procharger D1-sc Intercooled Complete Kit!

This Kit Will Fit 94-95 Mustang Gt Or Cobra.

Kit Has 2000 Miles At The Most And Is In Mint Condition!

This Will Include Everything You Need To Bolt Up And Go (minus Injectors, Maf, And Fuel Pump)

D1-sc Head Unit, Upgraded Intercooler, All Piping, All Bolts, Clamps, And Couplers.

I Have All Original Paperwork Somewhere From Procharger And I Will Throw In 2 Bottles Of Blower Oil As Well.

This Kit Is In Perfect Working Order!

This Kit Retails For $5k! asking $2900 Obo

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I already ditched the A/C..... Moving the battery isnt TOO bad, but I really dont want a damn cutoff switch drilled through the back of my car...

Any lists of the parts that would be different ??? Im guessing I would have to buy some brackets and such, or different plumbing... I wouldnt want to spend more money on it when I could just look for one for a 93....

Jun 18, 2006
It can be made to fit. The power steering pump would bolt right to the procharger bracket. You would need to ditch your a/c & put the battery in the trunk. Also some of the charge piping would need to be swapped around a little.
+1
the power steering is already attached to the bracket. it will not take much to get it bolted up. and u can run more boost than i can tealcobra.

Thread Info