FS 2004 8.8 solid rear

:dancenana: SOLD :dancenana:

I have a 2004 gt 8.8 solid rear with 31 spline ford racing axles, 31 spline ford stock traction lock center, 373 gears, roush lower control arms, calipers, springs, bolts, summit exhaust, has cobra srive shaft flange already installed, everything needed to swap out an irs. I currently have this installed in my 04 convertible termi. I am going back to the irs and will pull this solid out when I have a buyer. I've been talking with flatliner and he said to post it here, so here I am:D. I have a grand with shipping in the rear before I upgraded. I am not going to price all the parts, but I am asking $1,500.00 for everything. I am willing to take some trades plus beer, I mean cash:ptoward this as well. Faster if you call me, 815-543-0102. Thanks, Rob

gteatr6

Regular
Jun 6, 2008
I am not used to the junior member under my user name:crying:. I own a Buick Grand National! I am a Senior Member over on that board:D. Being called a junior member just because my Cobra is faster, has a six speed, and whines instead of whistles just isn't fair.:lmao:
:alcoholic
I am doin :laughing2 that now, so who cares.

This is way better than doing the ttt thing isn't it?

gteatr6

Regular
Jun 6, 2008
My car has 12,000 miles on it . It is not a daily driver . The rear end has a BF brace and urathane bushings in the top and bottom of the diff. :clap:

I have the bushings, just have to buy the brace. My irs also has about the same miles on it when I removed it. I'll have to pass on a trade. If you are still interested in buying my solid, shoot me a pm. Thanks, Rob

Thread Info