2003 2.2KB DSG Cobra FS/FT!

[highlight]PRICE LOWERED[/highlight]

Thinkin of selling or trading the Cobra. Trade would be for a 06+ Jeep SRT8 w/nav, preferably black or silver... The Cobra has 35k miles on it, I am the second owner that bought it with 4k on it. The current setup has been the same for the last 8 months. 2.93" upper and a 4lb. lower making 22psi @ 23degress timing running 99+ octane. also have the setup for 17psi on 93 octane.
The car was tuned by James with RWTD via Diablosport Predator.

[highlight]$29,900[/highlight] or TRADE!

Mods list:
2.2KB (black)
2.93" BF upper
3.00" BF upper (xtra)
4lb. BF lower
100mm Aux. idler
(2) 90mm idlers
New Gatorback belt
60lb. injectors
H/M oil seperator
KB Boost-a-Pump
Diablosport MAFia
Diablosport Predator Tuner
K&N FIPK II
LFP Race Radiator
LFP Heat Exchanger
LFP S/C Resivour Tank
LDC Chicago Head Cooling Mod
Bassani on-road SS X-pipe with off-road pipes
Bassani SS cat-back
Fiore Firewall ajuster
MGW Orange hander shifter
Centerforce DFX Clutch (>5k miles)
Centerforce pressure plate
Centerforce throw out bearing
Liberty Gears 26spline input shaft
H&R Race springs
BF IRS brace
DSS Level 2 halfshafts
QA1 12way adjustable rear shocks
Maximum Motorsports IRS bushing/bolt kit
JDM pinion snubber
Speed of Sound 2 pod A-piller
Autometer Lunar A/F gauge
Autometer Lunar Boost/vac gauge
Autometer Gauge cluster bezel (painted to match factory interior)
Aeroforce Interceptor Scan gauge (tells everything the OBD2 can put out)
Tinted Tail lights and side markers
20% window tint
Front Cobra grill emblem

...this is the major stuff that I can think of off the top of my head, pretty sure thats everything..

As far as the condition of the car, the interior is PERFECT. The hood and front bumper have a few rock chips for the highway, but nothing horrible and unsightly. I do know of a small ding in the driver side door that i discovered recently also, but again nothing that you can really see til you look for it up close...I will post those pics.

Please message me with offers. I will post up current pics as soon as it stops raining outside..but I will post up the ones that I have now.

100_1013.jpg

100_1011.jpg

Picture007FUOFFcopy.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
yes sir it is! is THIS Dan from chicago assembly plant? lol...
i dont really drive the car anymore, and i want to get something new or newer, i want to get a jeep srt8...

No shit, havent talked to u in a while. Cant believe ur sellin the cobra. SRT jeeps r bad ass though, good luck with the sale man. How is the buy out workin out?

TTT Bump for a bad ass ride. TTT

grey03svt

Dec 14, 2004
No shit, havent talked to u in a while. Cant believe ur sellin the cobra. SRT jeeps r bad ass though, good luck with the sale man. How is the buy out workin out?

TTT Bump for a bad ass ride. TTT

lol that money is looooong gone...i paid all my crap off, and moved out of my house...i now work for nipsco :D

how bout u man, u still at the plant? what you been up too??

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
lol that money is looooong gone...i paid all my crap off, and moved out of my house...i now work for nipsco :D

how bout u man, u still at the plant? what you been up too??

Ya still at the assembly plant, been working on the new lincoln mks so its been kinda busy lately. Were suppose to be doing the 2010 taurus here pretty soon so things are looking up.

Thread Info