FS: 03 10th anniv 34k miles

FS: 03 10th anniv 34k miles - reduced price

34K miles, mods listed in signature. I bought it at 23K miles two years ago and did the mods listed about a year ago at 29K miles. It's just not good driving weather long enough for me to justify having a car parked in my garage all year round. This car does not go out in the snow or in the rain, and I have kept it exceptionally clean. I'm hoping to get about $27,900 but make an offer if you're interested. Reduced Price, $25,900 firm

Does not have tick problem, does not have driveshaft vibration over 80 mph problem, and installing the CAI the "right" way not the way that K&N shows got rid of the stall issue that many of these cars have. You won't find a more babied car, my buddy with an 03 lightning makes fun of me because I don't "drive" the car, I cruise in it. Let me know if you have any questions.

I have the title in hand, sorry the pics are so big.

PM me or email me for a faster response at [email protected] and like I said, make me an offer if you're interested.

Link to photobucket album with more pictures

It's on SVTPerformance.com also, and there has been some concern that the red door inserts are not on this car. I have them in a box in the garage, I personally feel that they look too cheap and make the interior look overly plastic so I ordered black ones from Ford first thing when I bought it. There is a picture at the bottom from the dealership I bought it from with the red inserts in just in case.

Additionally, I have a one of a kind MGW short throw shifter installed, and the extra orange handle comes with it if you want to switch back. George at MGW made me a one off after I sent an email to get the 3rd and 5th gear reach problem addressed a little better. It also comes with the predator with the custom tune that I have from Jerry at Sound Performance in Bensonville.

driverfront1.jpg

driverrear4.jpg

engine.jpg

passengerfront2.jpg

driverinterior1.jpg

reddoors.jpg

smetz

Jan 15, 2006
Okay, apparantly I don't have my mods in my sig file.

Here's what it should have said.

10th anniversary silver coupe | Born on 07-16-03
#1303 of 2003 | #7904 of 8394
BF 2.76 | K&N FIPK | Manaflow Catback | BF Diff Brace | Sound Performance Tune w/ predator | MGW Custom short throw shifter

Thread Info