2006 Ford Mustang V6 Coupe $10600

PRICE REDUCED $9900 firm I am posting this for my brother becouse he needs to get rid of it soon baby is coming next week and his wife does not want a 2 door anymore. First of THE CAR HAS A REBUILT TITLE!!!. The car was bought by my brother salvaged and was repaired at 5k miles, it had front damage that is why it has the GT front bumper and grille. The car now has 22k miles with no problems whatsoever. I know that after the front was fixed the car did not even need and aligment and i will try to get some pictures of the before damage. The rear quarterpanel is dented and needs fixing after a tacoma backed into it like a month ago, might be fixed soon if it does not sell. It has a Shaker 500 audio system, 6cd changer, pw,pdl,pm, power drivers seat. ABS, Traction Control , GT Front Bumper,grille and fog lights, female driven, automatic. It is a preatty clean car and runs very good engine and transmission are flawless. We took it once to minnesota and it got like 25-28mpg on the highway and gets like 21 city. Would make a great car for somone. Price is $9900 firm , also open to trades for sedans,suv's or wagons newer then 1999 and less then 100k miles. you can reach me through pms or on here or give me a call at (708)745 8616 name is Adam

picture001qd9.jpg

picture002lj2.jpg

picture004ed2.jpg

picture005jk0.jpg

picture008qs4.jpg

picture011cx4.jpg

Thread Info

• A
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list