WTS 99 cobra motor w/ tranny

WTS 99 cobra 32v DOHC motor w/ tranny. Motor has about 69k on it. It does smoke a little and should be rebuilt. It has the cooling mod mounted in the head. It has the wiring harness but some of the CoP plugs are broke and there are just the wires to connect. It does have the headers, starter, and miscellaneous parts.

$2000.00 If you have any questions you can call me at 414-477-5543

DSC01857.jpg

DSC01856.jpg

DSC01852.jpg

DSC01851.jpg

DSC01850.jpg

DSC01849.jpg

DSC01848.jpg

DSC01847.jpg

DSC01846.jpg

lit

one bad motha!
Jan 28, 2008
here is my reply to someone asking about the smoke hopefully this will answer some questions.

When it started to smoke I took it to a performance shop and had them look at it.. They thought it was a valve guide and performed a leak down test.. That test led them to believe it was probably a ring going bad in one of the cylinders..

The motor would smoke during cold start ups, then, once it got warm it would slowly go away..

I think it would be smart to have it looked at or opened up prior to putting it in another car.. It might last 5 years or it might last 5 months.. I just want to lay everything out on the line so if something isn't perfect you arn't mad at me..

I can tell you the car ran fine.. It didn't knock, it didn't shutter or anything.. It just had some smoke during start ups.. The clutch and tranny were also perfect.. The tranny never gave me any issues..

I hope this helps..

Thread Info