1998 Ford Mustang Cobra Vortech S/C

Status
Not open for further replies.
The car is in almost mint condition with just very minor flaws, ive always kept this car spotless and waxed at all times. The undercarriage has been cleaned and detailed many times. I originally bought this car in November of 2005 with 50k and the only modification being a K/N Airfilter, it now has 67k miles. The car looks and drives awesome, I get compliments every time I drive the car.
Before the aftercooler it made 440RWHP@8PSI, It has the original stock motor which needs a rebuild, but still runs very well.

Here is a list of modifications..

Vortech S Trim, Aftercooler, Afco Heat exchanger
Vortech battery relocation with Optima red top
Ported Short runner intake, IMRC deletes
Canton coolant tank
Hooker longtubes, O/R X pipe, Borla XS Catback
SCT Chip, SCT BA2400 MAF
Aviator fuel pump
FRPP 42lb injectors
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
Glenns Performance Gas tank straps
MGW shifter with MGW snake shift knob
Aluminum Drive shaft
4:10 Gears
Steeda lower conrtrol arms
Bilstein Shocks/Struts
Eibach Sportlines
Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe connectors
Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber plates
Auto meter gauges
-Boost
-Water Temp
-Oil Temp
-Fuel Pressure
-Oil Pressure
5% window tint
CDC Sequential Taillights
Aluminum “COBRA” door sill plates
Chrome Saleen rims 18x9, 18x10.5
Keanen Saleen S281 wing

Those are all of the modifications I can think of right now, there are plenty more and alot of small stuff I didnt list but I will update the list when I remember more..I have the title in hand along with ALL of the paper work including the window sticker and a clean CARFAX..
There is a lot to say about this car so if your really interested please dont even PM me, I would rather talk in person or over the phone if interested..

I really hate to sell this car and I dont have to but im ready to move onto something different. I love this car and its been a awesome owning it...I will own another Chrome Yellow '98 Cobra someday..
Im gonna set the price at 13k..Like I said before, if interested please call and we can talk..
Thanks,
-Mark
7.jpg

8.jpg

CIMG0406.jpg

CIMG0407.jpg

CIMG0403.jpg

Photos1062.jpg

mycar11-2.jpg

016-1.jpg

015.jpg

CIMG0508.jpg