FS: 04 cobra motor w/ everything for swap

Really sucks that I have to do this but,Change of plans. I really don't have the time to do this swap. Also I found out if I take some summer courses this summer i can graduate this fall, only thing is that cost money. so 04 Cobra motor < Graduation. I want 6800 for all of this. the engine will be at my place a week from monday. buyer can pick it up... I paid more than, so my loss is your gain. The motor has 16k miles on it and came from a running car and it is stock except for a smaller pulley.
with the purchase you get-
-04 cobra motor w/ 16k miles
-04 cobra computer
-engine wiring harness
-interior wiring harness
- heat exchanger
- coolant resevoir

and probably other things I am missing

8a1c_1.jpg

8a8f_1-1.jpg

8a57_1.jpg

Joe

PRICE LOWERED TO 6200

3v2000GT

TCG Elite Member
May 7, 2007
dude! you just got it.. well sorta...man you sure there no other way to make it work? thats what you wanted... personally i wouldnt give up so easly and would try to find a way to get the money for school.. but if you have to you have to

Yeah we will see, If I can't sell it for what i want, i'll definately hold onto it and see what i can do. My bike is also up for sale so which ever sells first the other gets to stay:lmao:
IMHO, buying something from ebay, then turning around and offering it to friends without testing it yourself could come back to bite you in the ass.
.....Just saying in case you didnt think about that.

It came from a running car..................:biggthump

BTW *ITEM IS BEING SHIPPED TO MY APT IN BOURBONNAIS AND SHOULD BE HERE THE 19TH*

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
And a aluminum block...

Dont forget all the supporting mods bored .020 over, P&P manifold, Solid axle, 4.10's with full suspension.... Could destroy alot of peoples EGO's with just a lil heaton :eek: I have a few new tricks up my sleeve coming soon...... :D Just waiting on boost...

So with that said sell me the Heaton set up cheap and I'll do work on your car for you as part of the deal :dunno:

3v2000GT

TCG Elite Member
May 7, 2007
Dont forget all the supporting mods bored .020 over, P&P manifold, Solid axle, 4.10's with full suspension.... Could destroy alot of peoples EGO's with just a lil heaton :eek: I have a few new tricks up my sleeve coming soon...... :D Just waiting on boost...

So with that said sell me the Heaton set up cheap and I'll do work on your car for you as part of the deal :dunno:

what kind of work? if this does not sell i might consider this....:dunno:\

dammit i want this in my car but i can't...... if this doesnt sell in the next week or 2 ill see if i can get the old lady to budge....:lmao:

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
I take it Shelby guy has no clue what there going for. Theres a guy on SVTP that just sold one for $1500 with EVERYTHING!

I would need the timing cover but he would need mine :D lol it could very easily work out for the both of us but obviously he would have to be paying the way bigger junk. Or he could just pay for the whole thing and I can just do the labor on his coupe to put this long block in :eek:

As far as your car I would do whatever $1200 of labor would cost for the whole eaton set up.

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
I'm out now......

I just picked up a set of 03 Heads, 03 Rods, and an 01 Intake.

Going to use my forged crank and have my teksid block looked at and put poss 30 over and buy a set of pistons.

Kind of a home grown Aluminator. Should move out good with my intercooled Novi 2000.

Good Luck on your sale.

Thread Info