ATTN Carpenters. Contractors cap topper for pickup truck

This is a very nice,lightly used,silver aluminum Contractors cap with custom aluminum ladder rack that extends over the cab and has one side tool box while the other side opens to the bed. 2 dbl barn style doors opens to the rear.

These are very expensive and cost a lot more then your typical standrad topper.Very clean looking with just a few minor dings as seen on the rear door ect.. Rack is in perfect shape also. Must see!

Retails at 2200.00 plus tax.

Asking 800.00 obo or intresting trades. Its a great deal as you will not be able to buy one of these at that price anywhere.Lowest I have seen them go for used without the ladder rack is 1200.00. The rack alone cost me 550.00.

You will have to remove your tail gate and hardware to use this type of cap. Installs in a few minutes with basic hand tools.

It was on a 03 Dodge ram short bed and most recently a 99 dodge ram shory bed.May and should fit other trucks with short beds.

The cap at the back where it sits in the bed is 63 1/4 from side to side. So your width at the tail gate opening must be 63 1/4 or larger.I think the length is around 77 some inches but short beds are around 80". As long as your bed is under 81" and over 76" This cap should work. Of course the bed rail measuremnts differ from truck to truck. That shouldnt be any issue though.

May consider trade on 2 newer clean high side tool boxes or other things of intrest. I have no need for low side boxes! Must be high side and able to fit short beds.

Located in Downers grove and may help with loading it for you. Please bring help though.

cap.jpg

cap2.jpg

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
The full length of this cap from end to end is 77 1/2"

The width of the cap where it would sit on the bed rail (OD) is 67 3/4"

The width where the cap sits at the inside of the tail gate is about 63 1/8"

The height at the rear doors from the bottom of the top of the cap is 51 1/4" Omiiting height of the ladder rack.

The height from the bed rail to the top of the cap is 29 1/2". Omitting the height of the ladder rack.

The lenght of the ladder rack is 105 1/2" from front to back.

The width of the ladder rack is 57 1/4" as the cap tappers at the the top.

Thread Info

• 99 Stangbanger
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list