SVT Lightning Traction Bars **NEVER USED**

I have a set of Truck-Traks traction bars for 99-04 Lightnings. Never got around to installing them they are still in the bubble wrap in a box in my basement. I paid close to $300 for these brand new last year. I need them gone ASAP as they're taking up space and I don't have the truck anymore. First come first serve. $75.00 and they are yours. Comes with all bolts and u-rings. Located in Rolling Meadows/Schaumburg. Pics upon request otherwise you know what TB's are. Thanks.

Jul 7, 2006
dang that's a good price. How well do these work?? How is the install?

The Traction Bars are basically used to force the rear end down when launching at the track. Probably one of the best bangs for the buck you could do on a Lightning. The install is pretty simple from what I remember. They bolt right up to the stock suspension with some U-Bolts. Thats basically it. Priced to sell because I need them gone this week. You could do a search on NLOC if you need more information. I believe Wiked L is running some TB's currently. Maybe she can chime in.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Those are slapper bars...

These are traction bars...

BudBuilt_traction_bar_1s.jpg

Wiked L

Wiked03's Bitch
Apr 1, 2004
I have the lakewood traction bars. These look to be basically the same thing. Easy to install, basic bolts. If you are planning to increase your torque or put on slicks I would suggest traction bars to save your dif and drive shaft.

These are a good deal! Good luck Larry!

Jul 7, 2006
thanx bro....

kinda tempted to see if these fit on the Caddy....with all the Hp this 3.6 is pushing.......haa haa!

I can't believe that fucker hit you like that... Hurts when your ride is damaged. I remember when I got rear ended in the Lightning and my Cobra 'R' hood got dented in. It just took the joy out of driving it. Looks nice with those rims though, me like :)

Thread Info