Anybody need a daily driver? 92 Olds

I have a 1992 Olds toronada trofeo, my parents purchased this brand new in 1992, never smoked in, always taken care of. I've been driving it for the past couple years to save on gas and keep miles off my other cars but i need to get rid of this because my trucks for sale and i bought another s4 for a daily.
121,800 miles

Interior in mint!, all options except sunroof. It has digital climate control, sony 10 disc changer in the trunk, Whistler radar detector hardwired in and hidden sensor in front bumper, out dated but it works. No rips or tears.

Exterior- No rust, just normal wear and tear for a 16 year old car. new headlights just installed. Windshield is free of chips, scratches.

Engine- never had major issues, just a coil pack a couple years ago, and a plastic coolant fitting leaking about a month ago, i replaced it with a revised metal version from GM, and did a coolant flush and oil change at the same time.

Tires are Eagle RSA's with plenty of tread left. Front brakes replaced last summer.

The only bad thing is the a/c has a leak, you can re-charge it but it wont last more than a few weeks to a month, I never bothered getting into it cause i mainly drove it in winter. I believe there's a VERY small exhaust leak as well, again not that noticeable to worry about. Also the right front turn signal clip broke, still works just not as flush as it's supposed to be, i couldnt find one and never got around to a junk yard.

Starting it off at $2,500 obo

Regis

847-833-2983
trofeo 001.jpg

trofeo 002.jpg

trofeo 003.jpg

trofeo 004.jpg

trofeo 005.jpg

trofeo 006.jpg

trofeo 007.jpg

Thread Info

• Oncebitten03