2008 Corvette Victory Red - LS3 - Z51 - 6spd - ONLY 842 miles

Well she is now up for sale. Thought I would show her off here first. If you know of anyone looking for what is basicly a brand new car please let me know.

MSRP is $50,850 plus the cost of the mods I have done, I have a considerable amount of dollars invested in this car. I am however willing to let her go for way less than that.

She is a 2008 Victory Red Chevrolet Corvette with only ***842 Miles***,
Z51, 1LT, Six Speed, Painted Targa Roof, XM, and Dual Mode NPP Exhaust

Mods -
Chrome Z06 Replica Wheels, MGW Shifter & Knob, Mild 2 Wild Switch,
VaraRam Intake, and LG Pro Long-tube Headers. After that the car was tuned by Speed Inc it made 419HP and 420TQ.

Every document has been kept and is included for the new owner. From the original window sticker to the delivery pick up report to the Onstar documentation. Everything as if you were to have been the one to buy it. Receipts for the upgrades are also included.

SOLD - FOR - $42,500

cobraj

TCG Elite Member
Feb 7, 2005
The decision to sell this car is very difficult. My heart almost hearts. I swear it seems almost as fast as my old Cobra. The few miles that I put on it have been an absolute and utter joy. I took the targa top off the other day and while cruising around I felt like I was on top of the world.

However....

There are two reasons I need to "man up" and think about investing in the future. One is my 1 year old Ryan and the other is my 4 year old Jake.

For the time being I will be "toy-less".

We'll see how that goes.:(

You gotta do what you gotta do. This could be a decision im faced with in the future especially with the house we are in the process of buying.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
The decision to sell this car is very difficult. My heart almost hearts. I swear it seems almost as fast as my old Cobra. The few miles that I put on it have been an absolute and utter joy. I took the targa top off the other day and while cruising around I felt like I was on top of the world.

However....

There are two reasons I need to "man up" and think about investing in the future. One is my 1 year old Ryan and the other is my 4 year old Jake.

For the time being I will be "toy-less".

We'll see how that goes.:(

I know that has to be tough man. I know how much you thrive for the rush. But some things in life are more important and it takes a man to realize that. Props to you Matt!

I know you will be back sooner then later. Best of luck man! :headbang:

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I bet they offered you 34,000 for the car.

I just looked in my black book and your car is not in the book yet and pricing an 2007 to your 2008 your car is a good deal. Summertime is around the corner somebody should pick this up great price for a clean vette. Unless their offering 0% thru gm then it will be tough to sell the vette g/l with the sale

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Carmax offered $33K and said I might get an extra $1K if I put the stock manifolds back on. I just laughed.

What was even more funny is a couple guys there recognized the car and told my "sales consultant" that it was on the corvette forums for $44K.

Pretty Funny.

Thread Info