FS: 2002 Mustang GT Convert, Only 8K Miles

I am selling my 2002 Mustang GT Convertible to make room for another Corvette. Details are as follows:

-2002 Mustang GT Convertible, 5-speed
-Mineral Gray over charcoal interior, leather, premium pacakage with all options
-8,3xx original miles
-Two adult owners, I purchased earlier this year from a doctor who had this as a 4th car for nice summer days only
-Never seen snow or salt. Looks as new underneath, has been kept in a heated garage and covered every winter.
-Car is 100% stock and unmolested. Serviced routinely and stored properly during the winters. Never wrecked, never painted.
-Fresh oil and coolant changes
-I have ALL papers back to new.

I have owned this car since April of 2007, when it had 6K miles. I have only driven it on nice sunny weekend days, and occasionally to work. I am reluctantly selling only because I want another Corvette and I cannot have four cars. Presently in winter storage, but can be viewed by appointment. This is the best 2002 GT convertible out there for this price, bar none. Payment via wire transfer or cash only, final transaction will take place at my bank. Car is located in Addison. I can get any specific pics you need to see, just please ask and I will post them.
Price is $14,000, no trades. This is the best 2002 GT convertible out there for this price, bar none. Payment via wire transfer or cash only, final transaction will take place at my bank. I do not visit the forums as often as I'd like, so please e-mail me (no PM's please) at [email protected] for any questions or for my phone # to discuss further. Thanks!
MustangGT001.jpg

MustangGT009.jpg

MustangGT007.jpg

MustangGT008.jpg

MustangGT005.jpg

MustangGT006.jpg

MustangGT010.jpg

MustangGT011.jpg

MustangGT012.jpg

SupremeDeluxe

Feb 20, 2008
Thanks for the compliments. It's a really nice car that has been very well cared for and maintained, oil changed only with Motorcraft filters and oil, and cleaned/detailed religiously. Paint is glass-smooth, having been clay-barred and treated only with Zaino products. Seats have been treated with Lexol products at least every two weeks during the summer. If I had the room to keep it I would, but 4 cars is just too much for a single guy to keep up on and I can't part with any of the others...

SupremeDeluxe

Feb 20, 2008
Stang for a Vette. What a concept! I wonder if anyone else does that?:biggthump

This is actually Mustang #2 for me, but Corvette #5. I like them both, but I prefer the Vettes almost always. I bought this car last year on a whim because the condition and miles were exceptional. However, I was missing my old 67 Corvette badly and had to go back.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
This is actually Mustang #2 for me, but Corvette #5. I like them both, but I prefer the Vettes almost always. I bought this car last year on a whim because the condition and miles were exceptional. However, I was missing my old 67 Corvette badly and had to go back.

I was just kidding to the other people on here. :) 03-04 Cobra owners often sell there Cobra's faster that you can say Corvette.

That is a sweet Mineral Grey. Not easy to find them with that low of miles.

Thread Info