2004 Black wingless Subaru STi... many extras!

I have a black 04 STi (wingless) with powdercoated BBS wheels, lowjack, extended FULL warranty (transferrable), $2500 sound system (focal speakers, JL W3 sub, Alpine head unit, 2 JL amps, professionally installed), I reaplaced all the pink sti emblems with gold ones to match the calipers, 51k miles on the car. I LOVE this STi but I need a vehicle that can tow.
I would consider trades for something that can tow, preferably a trailblazer SS.

The STi consistantly gets 26-28 mpg when you are easy on it and is a BLAST to drive. Its bone stock performance wise and has been well maintained. I JUST bought it not too long ago but my bronco (tow vehicle) just blew up so I need something else that can tow.

I am looking to trade straight up or with cash, whatever. Just let me know what you have.

Here are some pics of my car. Sorry they are dirty (colorado winter).
PS, I removed the lower front facia for winter because the car is really low and I dont want to damage it, but I have both sides obviously to put back on after winter.

cars2004.jpg

cars2006.jpg

cars2007.jpg

cars2008.jpg

sti014.jpg

sti013.jpg

sti011.jpg

please email me at [email protected] or call me at 970-980-4692 if you are interested. Im willing to throw some cash out as well for the right truck. All offers are considered, I just need to tow a boat.

Thanks guys!

Thread Info