Bed Cover For Sale

*not sure why I put free bed cover, sorry!! price is $100.

alright, i'm gonna give this thing away here....off of my 2000 L painted silver its made by lorider, hard bed cover, lock is broke, one of the hinges is bent, so the cover is not fully centered on the truck. local pick up only! it leans to the driver side (2nd pic), but i'm sure the hinge can be bent back/replaced
2907686_4_full.jpg

2907686_1_full.jpg

You shoulda bought 87verts Boyds. Sucks you have to wait that long. Boyds look awesome on Ls. I would get em but they are a bit pricey. Just gonna paint the stockers

i had the money at the time and i didn't want to run adapters, thatw as the only reason why I didn't buy them, i mean they were like half the cost of what i paid for them...... BTW I love the way your car looks!

^^^^ not really, it has to do with the fact that 1. their morons over there with their billet wheels (only the billets take so long), a lot of wheel companies have taken their billet wheels off of their websites because of this. 2. They moved so they had to get everything set up in their new plant, 3. almost everything is now made by American Racing who I guess is a little overwhelmed at all the boyd orders this year.... this is all I was told from a rep from newstalgiawheel, where I got mine from

Thread Info