Rims, and tires

(4) Falken FK-452's in a 245/40/18. They have only ~300 miles on them. There is nothing wrong with them. A buddy had them on his car, then decided to move on up to 20's so he sold these to me where I was going to use them but decided it didnt look like I wanted.

-$450 firm.

(2) Falken FK-452's in a 245/45/18. They have AT MOST 500 miles on them. There is nothing wrong with them. I bought them from my work, but ended up using some Goodyear RSA-s that I bought off fleabay just to have a matching set all the way around, size and tread pattern wise (personal feeling).

-$250 firm

(4) 97+ Buick Regal Chrome 9 Spoke rims w/ BFGoodrich Traction T/A tires. The tires are 235/55/16 instead of the usual 225/60/16. The reason for this is I wanted to go with a slightly wider tire. The tires have at most 2,000 miles on them. They are mounted AND balanced. They come with centercaps.

-$500 firm.

(2) 97 Buick Regal rims, 9 spoke NON-chrome, with 225/60/16 Bridgestone tires on them. The rims themselves arent cosmetically in the best shape, one has a few long scrapes on the face, but they are not bent, or are they out of round. The tires are in good shape with half life left. The rims balanced out with very little weight. I do only have one centercap, but if I come across the other, I will throw it in.

-$125 firm.

(4) 97+ Buick Regal 9 spoke 16" chrome rims. Clean, had some peeling where the bead of the tire sits, but I cleaned them up as best I could and they should seal fine. I can put some used (4) and *starting* to dry out Michelin Symmetry's in 225/60/16 on them that I have laying around for $100 more.

-$200 firm for rims only.

(4) Yokohama Avid V4S in 215/50/17. Brand new, very little used. I had bought them to use on my stock rims for the winter, but am thinking of selling the car and putting some junk tires on and not waste the money I spent on these

-$400 firm.

(2) Bridgestone Potenza RE050A in 225/50/18 off the rear of a Grand Prix GXP. I was going to go for the staggered look, and try the Bilsteins aswell like on the GXP's so I bought these on fleabay, but obviously have other plans with the car. According to the add they had 7/32nds remaining.

-$200 firm.

----Pictures available upon request----I can deliver within a reasonable distance of the area code 60643----

Thanks
-Nick

Last edited:

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Yeah........ it all started because I wanted to swap chrome 9 spoke Buick wheels onto my GS so me and my friends LS could play the old switcharoo on people. Its fun having identical cars, but one atleast 2 seconds in the 1/4 faster than the other. ;)

Then I got this car, and I wasnt sure how or what I wanted to do tire wise. Now I have 4 soon to be worn out Goodyear Eagle RSA's on (re. junk).

Thread Info

• SaturdaysGS
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list