2000Ford Mustang GT Convertible Black 5 speed 73k miles

Just putting the car up for sale if anyone is interested in it, no reason for the sale just kinda want to. I have had the car from July i believe I have not done anything to the car since I bought it, all the things that are on it were installed by the previous owner. I have not even 3k miles on the car since i bought it. No serious performance upgrades, Car drives good does not smoke or anything, shifts good although it still has a stock clutch. Gets lots of looks, decent car to cruise around in. Also sounds nice

Extras the car has are as follows:
CAI
Off-road H-pipe with a Flowmaster catback(passed emissions recently)
18x9 Black Builitt Wheels with 285/30/r18 tires all around
1999 Cobra Rear Bumper with chrome inserts
2000 Cobra R lip added to stock bumper
Some kind of ugly aftermarket hood
Cobra badges(ghey)
Black RollBar
Alpine deck
Also included is complete stock exhaust headers back
That is it I think

The bad I can think of:
Stock clutch does not slip but grabs up top
Rear bumper on right side has a scuff
Paint on hood is cracked alotbut looks good 5 feet away(Its ugly anyway so could be replaced)
Has a couple dents and scratches but nothingtoo serious
Needs a Idle Air control motor, will possibly replace it soon(idle jumps up and down about 50-100 rpms with air conditioning turned on turned on

None of these problems ever bothered me much though. More pictures can be seen here http://andytuner.com/mustang/

Honestly I want to get $8700 without the Alpine and $8900 with it or elseIwill just keep it. Let me know Thnx Adam

P1010650.JPG

P1010645.JPG

P1010631.JPG

P1010623.JPG

P1010616.JPG

P1010680.JPG

P1010670.JPG

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Sup bro.......

based on the "No response's" apears that the guys are at lost for words....

From my experience shopping for a newer Stang.....I believe you can maybe get $6k.......I am sorry to burst your bubble...

to get the money you want you will need to install the Original front bumper and hood. Also touch up the front and rear bumper and replace the clutch....I got a used clutch with plenty of life that I can have installed for $250/parts labor....not that I am trying to make a buck (that's what my full time job is for) but just trying to help....

Also.....as you know...it will be a lot easier to sell when it gets warm.......

I have noticed you have it on craigslist for a while....hows that going? A bunch of weirdos I bet?

adamzx3

May 24, 2007
Thnx man, yeah I have been posting it for a while becouse honestly I do not need the car since I barley put miles on it, doubt I will put even 6k on it in a year. There is no one serious from craigslist that wants to but the car but somehow many want it without having the money, some guy wants to trade me a 2005 kawasaki ninjia zx12r but I have no use for it or do not even know how much I could sell that for. As for the bumper, the lip can be taken off at anytime and trashed, I had the original hood but it was cracked and needed alot of work, was looking for a black v6 hood but cant find one cheap. The clutch itself is still in decent shape but could be replaced , i cruised around in the car so no need for a spec clutch for me lol. How much do you want for that clutch? What kind is it? Happen to have the pressure plate too? Possibly interested. Thnx Adam

Jul 7, 2006
Def. listen to 87vert - the best thing to do if you're going to sell it is install the factory hood/badges/rear bumper, fix the cluch and idle air control then you could get what you're asking I'm sure maybe a little less. Just an fyi Cobra badges are gay on GT's so take those off first lol.

Thread Info