Last thing I have....KB 2.8H

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Hi Guys!
Well here is the last thing I have. KB 2.8H it comes with a 3.5" pulley. I'll also send the belt I got and a oil separator kit. That's it.

The KB only has 100 give or take a couple of miles. No joke. I have sold my car and all the supporting mods. As you will see in the pics the snout is polished...something different.

I will ship with the original box. Shipping from my area (wisconsin) to Il would probably run less than a hundred. I had bought some tires and wheels from Cobra Jack and shipping didn't cost much. I am throwing this info in for the shipping weight sake (kb probably is less lb than 2 wheels and tires).
Another option is pick up or I can meet up close to the border.

LOOKING AT $3350.

Here are pics:
IMG_0235.jpg

forbanger

Regular
Aug 23, 2007
OK Guys here is my best deal $3350 shipped!!! That is right SHIPPED.
It will come with the blower/pulley, bolts, belt, and oil separator kit. That's it and that is all I have. I have sold everything else. I will ship the KB in its original box. I can't find the instructions but install on it is almost the same as the eaton.
As always feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks!

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
OK Guys here is my best deal $3350 shipped!!! That is right SHIPPED.
It will come with the blower/pulley, bolts, belt, and oil separator kit. That's it and that is all I have. I have sold everything else. I will ship the KB in its original box. I can't find the instructions but install on it is almost the same as the eaton.
As always feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks!
If I wasn't closing on a house right now I'd take this off your hands. Hopefully (for me that is), you'll still have it in a month or two.

Thread Info