2005 Ford F250 Superduty XLT- 100,000 mile warranty

EDIT: i wanna buy a cobra, come take these away from me for a steal.

Just in time for the first snow, I'm selling my 2005 F250 Superduty XLT super cab (2 doors + 2 suicide half doors). It's got the on-the-fly 4x4 5.4L Triton with 37xxx miles and has a 100,000 mile/6 year extended warranty (5.5+ years remaining). It's got a black cloth interior with black carpet, ford white and corvette atomic orange two tone paint (very good looking), paint matched grill, chrome 17s, tailgate off a 2008 f250 superduty (think big center ford emblem), straight exhaust (no muffler sounds mean but not obnoxious), towing package, rear sliding window, two new rear tires, new roll-on bed liner, and two 48" cb antennas.
Interior is perfect except for small scratches on center console. Exterior is a 9/10, has small dent that could be popped out from other side on driver fender, some of the orange paint peeling from the front bumper (hard to explain but hardly a significant problem), and small paint dings from people opening their door into it. Looks great, I constantly get compliments on the truck, including random strangers at stoplights and the such. Mechanical is 10/10 never had even close to a problem.
I can't think of much more to say about it at the time. I'm the second owner and KBB private party is 22,000 (rated half way between good and excellent). I'm asking 20k for the truck and 2k for the warranty (paid 2900 a few months ago). I'm not sure if I can cancel the warranty yet and get my money back so if I can't, the warranty will have to be sold with the truck for 22,000 OBO. trades+cash are considered. A great solid truck, makes 3 inches of snow on the road feel like nothing. Throw a plow on her and you'll have the sickest plow around :)

PS. Picture does not do the truck justice, it makes the paint look dull and boring. Paint is infact very lustrous and stands out in a crowd. Common response to truck is "wow." I can get more when I get home on friday the 7th.

Thread Info

• BlownVenom01
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list