motor mounts 50

stock fpdm 50

Lower intake - $400

Intercooler mounts to Eaton/twin screw blower, great shape- $300

steeda t56 ball 25

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Slash what does the T56 ball look like?? I cant find a pic on their site.

Hot Shift Knobs With A Cool Grip! Billet aluminum insulated shift knobs protect you from your transmissionÂąs heat by featuring a rubber grip and an insulating plastic insert. Other shift knobs get hot under normal driving conditions. We have corrected this deficiency with the coolest shift knob ever. They are slightly smaller than our other rubber-grip knobs to let you wrap your hand around them from the side, preventing your hand from slipping during hard shifts. They also feature an
engraved Steeda Logo. Threaded 12mm x 1.75 to fit stock and Tri-Ax shift
handles. 1.85" diameter x 2.4" tall.

retails for 40, plus shipping. i have the silver one. the rubber grip on the side is very nice

Attachments

• steeda_insulated_shift_knobs_550.jpg
    steeda_insulated_shift_knobs_550.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 363

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
well above average..

Thanks man, I'm going to talk to Kurgan and see if he thinks I could use this in place of the stock one that comes with the Vortech air to water kit. I think I will have to do some custom fab work to get r in. 03-04's have mounts and I dont think 99's do. Going to get back with you by sunday with a yes or no BUT VERY INTRESTED if you could hang on to it for one day for me. I'm going to be pulling my front cover off today as well to figure this all out.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Thanks man, I'm going to talk to Kurgan and see if he thinks I could use this in place of the stock one that comes with the Vortech air to water kit. I think I will have to do some custom fab work to get r in. 03-04's have mounts and I dont think 99's do. Going to get back with you by sunday with a yes or no BUT VERY INTRESTED if you could hang on to it for one day for me. I'm going to be pulling my front cover off today as well to figure this all out.

consider it held...:lmao:

Vobraman

Addict
Jul 15, 2005
There is no way you are going to get that battery, I am picking it up in the morning. Nice try, trying to get him to pass the first in line, but Mike is too good a guy to do this.:D

I Have not asked him to pass you or anyone else. I sent him a pm which means PRIVATE MESSAGE. I suggest you refrain from making comments as you did. If you have a comment take it to a PM. I am not going to waste anymore time or space on this. DONE

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
I Have not asked him to pass you or anyone else. I sent him a pm which means PRIVATE MESSAGE. I suggest you refrain from making comments as you did. If you have a comment take it to a PM. I am not going to waste anymore time or space on this. DONE

It is only private until the person you sent it to makes it public. I guess it doesn't matter since I already have the battery in my possesion. Thanks again Mike!!:D

Thread Info