Stock 03 Cobra forged Manley Rods & 03 Cobra iron block for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
RODS ARE SOLD!! 11/28 1am !

No pics of the block yet, but same deal, its an 03 Cobra iron block, it has 8 cylinders! and would make a nice base for your boosted application. This block will clean up nice with a small overbore, one cylinder got a lil scuffed up from a piston taking a shit, but .010 or .015 over oughta do it. Includes the main caps as well

two hundo takes this stellar piece of Ford engineering home ($200). I'll meet ya half way because I can't move the damn thing by myself!

Please buy these someone, I dont want to ship this shit:lmao:

Thanks for reading if you made it all the way down the page
Jason

Bullitt-1469-

Regular
Jun 11, 2005
Not to bash the thread but you can buy a new oem iron block for $250 from ford . Mostly all engine builders uses these blocks for build ups (unless the customer wants a teksid). Lot cheaper then machining an old one...

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Not to bash the thread but you can buy a new oem iron block for $250 from ford . Mostly all engine builders uses these blocks for build ups (unless the customer wants a teksid). Lot cheaper then machining an old one...

Not to bash the thread.....and then you proceed to bash the thread, I love it. I still cant for the life of me understand posts like yours. To me its just rude. Are you interested in the block? Do you want to make an offer? If not, why cant you just politely pass over the thread and STFU!!!!!!!

$200 bux for an iron block, and I'll be glad to meet someone for delivery, sounds OK to me, and I guess others will agree since I have sales pending for both items. Tell me what it costs to get an iron block to your door from Ford. Call up Cotton Ford and ask, or get one shipped here from Tousley in MN, and tell me what spend hot rod!!!

Please proceed to SVTP where you belong:argue:. I didnt come on here looking for opinions, I want my shit gone. If you dont want it, get this.........SAY NOTHING!!!

Do you go to Von Maur or Nordstroms and bitch to them about prices....:dunno: I doubt it. Get my drift?

I want the last two minutes of my life back that it took me to type this as well

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Buying a used mod block is like buying a used clutch, its a waste of money...Hotrod

Then get the fuck outta here and go buy a new one:biggthump Yeah just like a used clutch, plenty of guys making well over 4 digits on used Teksids and iron blocks. What the hell are you smokin? Can you sell me some, cuz that must be some good shiznit

Bullitt-1469-

Regular
Jun 11, 2005
You guys missed the point im not out to start shit with anyone, I was stating its cheaper to buy a new block if your staying with an iron one. I machined my teksid block because there not made anymore and worth the $$$.

People like hearing alternatives that are cheaper, everyone does. The people that get pissed are the ones effected by it.

I'm done good luck with the sale, not being sarcastic...

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Can I add something?
A die hard racer will search high and low for a good, 'seasoned' block.

The pricing is right on the money.

THANK YOU! A used block in my eyes is just as good as a new one if not better, it had seen many heat cycles already, and would be good as new if its an aluminum Teksid or iron Cobra block, were not talking about old 5.0 blocks here

BTW, you should see your pulley bridge tomorrow if you didnt get it today:biggthump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info