FS: Stage II Intercooled P1SC Kit

I bought this kit brand new form THR, November of last year. At the time the kit did not include Fuel Pumps or Inj. they were an extra charge. I didnt get them though cause I was gonna get a different type of each at the time. I also didnt get there chip either cause I was just gonna have it Dyno Tuned. So it comes with no Chip, Pumps, or Inj. I did however buy a 90mm MAF, Boost Gauge and the wannabe A/F gauge with dash cluster that will come with it. Everything is still in the plastic, NOTHING has been taken out of the bags it came in, the supercharger is the only thing I have taken out, however I wrapped it in a plastic bag and stuck it back in the Foam case. The pulley that is on there now says 3.90" which should be a 10# pulley capable of making 400RWHP. If not someone please let me know. Its just been sitting here for the last year in the box my headers came in, I will get pictures up hopefully by Saturday so you can see. When I bought it, I paid $4300.00 for it a year ago new and nothing has been taken out of the original bags, being that it has no pumps, injectors or tuner/chip, its yours for $3,000.00. If the pulley is not the size it should be I will drop the price accordingly. Im up in Antioch so if you want to come by and check it out PM me, or if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Here is the link to it, the prce is more now cause it comes with inj. and pumps. http://www.texashotrods.com/StoreFr...tail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=70952&c=72735&i=17880294

Thread Info