TONS of 03/04 Cobra go fast parts for sale

This is just a quick breakdown of the parts that I will have for sale shortly. These parts will be off the car this weekend or Mon/Tues at the latest. I know forum rules say there must be a price, and I will have prices posted today, I swear! I just wanted to get the word out about the parts. Any questions not related to prices, please PM me, but prices will be up today!!:biggthump

*JLT RAI (black) w/10" powerstack filter, elbow has hole for N20 nozzle, but I will include the stock MAF tube - $90
*Off-road Prochamber with bung welded in for wideband sensor - $200
*03 Coolant overflow tank - $50
*03 Cobra stock exhaust manifolds - $75
*Stock rear Cobra rotors - $40

SOLD STUFF:
*Reichard Racing Manual Tensioner SOLD--Prictor!
*Pulley bridge (notched for RR tensioner) --SOLD--ZACK
*Billetflow black hard anodized idler pullies (they dont wear out & newer snub idler)
*Complete Metco lower pulley kit with 2lb ring, no alt. pulley needed
*40 amp BAP (I cant find the Hobbs switch, I didnt use it)
*60 lb injectors, flow matched within 1lb of each other - Siemens Deka pencil style
*Entire Air Conditioning system, pump, condenser, lines...everything *Stock Heat Exchanger, dinged up, with entire mounting bracket, no pump
*Stock FPDM

*2 1/2" Magnaflow Magnapack C/B for solid axle 99+ Mustangs - $275
*Reichard Racing ultragrip 3.2" pulley for KB 2.4, 2.6, 2.8, looks brand new - $130
*MJchip level 1 modded FPDM - $130
*03 Alternator, works perfect - $150
*Cobra electric fan - $100
*03 Cobra radiator - $125
*Lower intake - $400 - SOLD!
*Intercooler - $300 - SOLD!

All parts are in excellent condition, pics coming. The Prochamber only has a few thousand miles on it, and the catback is 1.5 years old, but in good shape since most of it is SS. There will be other parts added as I think of them. I have been discussing the sale/trade of several parts elsewhere but nothing has been finalized, but parts are subject to vanish from this list at any time, so act quickly! Thanks

**I'm doing the best I can on prices, trying to find out what this stuff is worth takes some time!***

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Sell the Stock Inter cooler on Ebay. I got 110 for mine and I sold my cousins for 90:lmao::lmao:

If you want to send me pics and Ill sell it for you then give you the cash.

Are you talking about the intercooler or the heat exchanger? I've seen stock intercoolers sell for $200+ on the boards, the intercooler that mounts on the lower intake...

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
TTMFT!!

All PM's are being replied to in the order I received them as we speak, there has been interest in the injectors, BAP, and the Metco Lower kit.

Its now going to be posted on the other forums, so if you want something, move fast, while its still here!!:biggthump

Thread Info